Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We should add in more features for archon Shards to weapons

(PSN)Chayy800

So we have archon shards but right now we can only install them on our warframes .

So I was thinking would if we could have that for weapons also I know it would look a little wired at first but let’s look at it like this would we had the option to break down a shard into fragments to be installed on the weapons that way we can install more buffs on those weapons.

How do y’all feel about this idea ?

1 hour ago, Pakaku said:

People are already freaking the hell out because they've convinced themselves that they need fill all of their shard slots on every warframe. So I'm in favour of this idea just because I want to see the meltdown it would cause.

Ah yes let the flames rise lol

2 hours ago, (PSN)Chayy800 said:

How do y’all feel about this idea ?

Its already possible to do ludicrous damage numbers with most weapons, Rivens were introduced into the game to try in make weaker weapons more relevant wile also giving existing strong ones a kick, why add another power system into weapons to overcomplicate the game and add to the power creep?

My answer was going to be no, but...

3 hours ago, Pakaku said:

People are already freaking the hell out because they've convinced themselves that they need fill all of their shard slots on every warframe. So I'm in favour of this idea just because I want to see the meltdown it would cause.

This^ guy gets it!

4 hours ago, Pakaku said:

keep-calm-and-let-the-galaxy-burn-5.png

Sorry, couldn't resist.

20 hours ago, Pakaku said:

"This system isn't fair!!! It's going to take 80 years to fill all my weapons and frames with Tauforged shards!!!!"

stillrealtome.jpg

On 2022-11-09 at 7:49 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

Its already possible to do ludicrous damage numbers with most weapons, Rivens were introduced into the game to try in make weaker weapons more relevant wile also giving existing strong ones a kick, why add another power system into weapons to overcomplicate the game and add to the power creep?

Because the Riven system is broken and doesn't do that function very well? and its too tied to plat economy for DE to ever fix it

so a new system based on untradable Shards might open the possibility for doing something better.

Archived