The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

yareli ability's

sagermister

1 hour ago, sagermister said:

I have a suggestion about her ability's here me out ok so i thnk based on energy color they should be different elements like red would be heat so her bubbles do heat damage and so on since shes a water frame and u can do a lot with water    

Sounds like a worse Chroma to me

1 hour ago, sagermister said:

I have a suggestion about her ability's here me out ok so i thnk based on energy color they should be different elements like red would be heat so her bubbles do heat damage and so on since shes a water frame and u can do a lot with water    

This sounds more like an augment then a base change imo, however it does sound interesting. An augment for her first that adds extra damage (not just changes, but more damage as well) to the bubbles, with that damage based off the energy color. Idk if it would fix yareli, but its a interesting idea. 

they are already doing a rework, what we know is

the bubbles will apply a 50% damage multiplier

her ultimate (the kawoosh!) will be split into 2 parts, press to suck , press again to explode

to disappoint, no! they probably won't be making the water frame deal fire damage any time soon.

16 hours ago, sagermister said:

no thanks. we already have Chroma and Lavos serving as modular elemental frames, and the Energy colour thing got taken off of Chroma: rightly so because it restricts fashionframe. the only place it has now is on Excalibur's Chromatic Blade Augment, which is fine.

giving Yareli other elements doesn't save her from the fact that her kit is mediocre at best, and Merulina is one of the worst ideas to ever manifest in warframe, along with K-Drives in general: it restricts you to only your secondary weapon, is awkward as hell to use on 99% of tilesets and is also her only form of defense: I hate K-Drives so much that I helminth'd her 2, and while it makes her squish it also makes her kit better, or at the very least more bearable for me.

she is getting a rework, but short of a miracle and maybe a little broken maths, it won't be enough to get me using her regularly.

7 hours ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

She doesn't really need much. She's actually very good but she's not for newer players. I think splitting her 4 into two parts is perfect though!

I am excited for her changes and think they will help a great deal, but the biggest flaw in her kit isn’t getting addressed. 

Merulina. It’s just not usable in most places in the game. It needs an alternate form that isn’t a k drive but still gives Yareli benefits and survivability. 

14 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

they are already doing a rework, what we know is

the bubbles will apply a 50% damage multiplier

her ultimate (the kawoosh!) will be split into 2 parts, press to suck , press again to explode

to disappoint, no! they probably won't be making the water frame deal fire damage any time soon.

hi sorry do you have a source for this? sounds really exciting i love yareli ☺️

7 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

Devstream 165, you can still catch the vod on twitch, also this rework is coming with Lua's pray so should have it pretty soon

i see thanks! yeah i dont really watch streams sorry, unless they have a decent drop so ill just mute it and check every 45 mins, so i couldntve known but thanks again! 🤍

Archived