Warframe's Next Update: Lua's Prey

[DE]Danielle

2 minutes ago, AurumApocrypha said:

Yareli is one of my favorite frames, both visually and gameplay.  It makes me sad that both the community and DE show her so little love.  I hope these changes will bring at least some renewed interest in her.

Fr like why couldn't she have gotten a void shell skin with Grendel this patch since the both just got reworks cuz the are 2 of my favorite frames my freinds always joke with me that I like all the low teir/useless frames and mechanics like k drives but hopefully her rework will het more ppl showing her some love 

Hello guys i just wanted to inform you that there are some huge bugs on Nintendo switch especially when doing Kahl missions, for example every time i try to defeat sprag some of the electric mines don’t work and sometimes when they do work and after defeating sprag the gate won’t open after the fight and you get stuck midgame, there’s also this weird amo glitch that happens alot during mission where the amo gets stuck in your warframe chest and then you can’t kill anything and your only choice is to quit the mission and start over.  You guys are doing great work with the game, i just hope that you guys can fix these bugs.. gg

5 minutes ago, Halo said:

So hopefully, something eventually. 

DE isn't known for implementation of changes mentioned in dev stream. So until we actually get a good solid confirmation about the changes it is better to continue to ask rather than just assume they will eventually come. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

DE isn't known for implementation of changes mentioned in dev stream. So until we actually get a good solid confirmation about the changes it is better to continue to ask rather than just assume they will eventually come. 

Hence the show-and-tell of any sort of concept to us all before thinking of implementing it, so we have an idea of what might occur. 

Better than not being told about anything at all. That also does not mean nothing is being done entirely. 

8 minutes ago, Halo said:

Hence the show-and-tell of any sort of concept to us all before thinking of implementing it, so we have an idea of what might occur. 

Better than not being told about anything at all. That also does not mean nothing is being done entirely. 

Oh look at this nice diagram of modular archwings DE has shown off wonder when they will implement it?

Yeah, that is why I am asking why it isn't being mentioned on the list of changes since I really do hope that the changes are significant enough to warrant actually addressing and taking into account feedback which judging by the fact it isn't mentioned here sets me up for disappointment. 

I am sure there is going to be something but the fact it isn't even worth putting on the list of changes make me think that it is going to be too minor to fully address the most common complaints. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, (XBOX)XfinityKing0 said:

Can you please not bring  self damage back because it will not be fun for people who like the game but hurt their self easy 

Christ, no.  I remember when everyone ran with tonkors, before self-damage was first brought in.  It was as little fun as being blinded by someone spamming the ogris is nowadays.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

I`d rather operator-only mission alternative.

Isn't that basically what Duviri is gonna be? Interesting to see whether it's gonna stand on its own, or be another Failjack. But yea I'd play operators over Kahl any day. Having Void Dash Spiderman Sling goes a long way to make a bad clumsy movement system into a decent one (still not as good as Warframe obviously).

1 hour ago, That1Cactus said:

I beg you to let those Protokol pistol skins be usable on dual/akimbo pistols as well 'cause that specific set of weapons is every extreme definition of lacking

Indeed. And hopefully at some point make all pistols skins dual-weildable. Currently, the only dual pistol skin is Perla. While I like Perla, and I like the base look of many dual pistols, it would just be nice to have some equality there beyond Pyranna Prime's special triggering a copy with the equipped skin to offhand (so we know the mechanic should be doable).