General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Bug list

(XBOX)RBxMonsterKill

Hello, hope I'm in the correct forum to list the problems that I have with Warframe

I want to report many bugs happening alot since the start of playing this game never thought of taking the time to report it but now I'm doing it

1- Mission failed while objective still alive/intact out of nowhere (just lost a 1 hour run Arbi to nothing after long farm)

2- Plains Zarimann and Fortuna freezes after completing a bounty and extracting for good 15-20 seconds everytime (Fortuna excavation bonus counted as fail after finishing 1 excavation successfully).

3- Dojo crashes the game and makes it unresponsive until I get a "Couldn't retrieve data to dojo"

4- losing connection to PC host everytime just for 1 run to each PC player

5- Host migration makes my companion disappear specially Smeeta

6- If host left most of the time enemies do not respawn specially in void survival

7- Getting "Failed to create session" alot more frequently and the game change to unplayable until full restart

8- Weapons all of a sudden stop malfunctioning (You can't shoot or aim or even change weapons) this happen specially if you switch from operator to frame.

9- Session chat squad stays on after leaving squad make a hidden tab of squad chat that sometimes people send messages after leaving and it's annoying

10- Takes forever to connect to warframe menu when it show Excalibur it takes ages to log into my account

11- mobile app is really outdated with poor sound quality and bad UI

I'm playing on Xbox series X which it can handle the game so easily yet it keeps crashing, don't have any problem with any another game

Hope all of this get sorted out thanks in advance

Hello (XBOX)RBxMonsterKill,

Typical NETWORK ISSUES usually with the host : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

#1 : Check with Death Log - Semlar.com or manually Reed EE.log to find out the reason

#9 : This is why most use discord 😤 but I agree it's buggy

#11 : It's still fine, old a bit oudated but fine...

... My Guess : DO NOT CROSSPLAY with random squad. Use it with friends on the same region as yours and best thinsg to do : lower you PING LIMIT.