Wound like to trade on market?

(XBOX)IronClawedTiger

Question

4 answers to this question

Generally just look in trade chat in game. See someone whos selling something you want? Message them telling them you want to but it, either at the agreed price, or work a price out. Then you need to go to a clan with a trading machine built. If you arnt in a clan yet, or dont have a trading machine built, you an ask the trader to host. Most sellers prefer to host anyway.

You can visit https://warframe.market/ to check prices for specific items, or to look for sellers for specific items.

You can also go to Maroos Bazzar to trade with people there.

• Like 1

1. How to set up your accounts?

Step 1: activate 2FA on your "warframe Account"

• Log into your PC account on the Warframe website and go to the Account Management page.
  • On your account management page, you will see the option to “Enable TennoGuard 2FA”.
  • You'll receive an email with a link to confirm. Click the link, and you're all set.

Step 2: make a warframe.market account and and get verfication on your "warframe.market account"

• Organize your market account
  • in warframe.market settings, set region to international, choose platform accordingly, make sure you have the verification check mark.

p6C3RgR.jpg

• in warframe.market setting got to tab account "SET A PASSWORD" for your warframe.market account.

c63V0RT.jpg

step 3 you should not be from an "internationally sanctioned country or region" (if you are, use a VPN)

DONE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.how to use the market?

There are buyers and sellers.

5yEFFwB.jpg

lets say you want to buy something:

1.search in the main page of market for the item you are looking for

2.click in the buy button

T3VL22c.jpg

3.copy the text that shows up

atSE5Gf.jpg

4.paste it in chat trading section, and hit enter

Vp1e9tj.jpg

a message will be sent, and if the other player is ready, you will have to invite him, to a DOJO or Maroos Bazzar to trade and buy his/her item.

lets say you want to sell items:

1.click on "my profile" in market , the place a new order (i have not been trading in long time 🙂)

VYgDJyW.jpg

2.make your sell order (lets say you want to sell wukong set) :

1. want to sell
  2. visible (all can see your sale)
  3. the item you are selling
  4. the price of your item
  5. how many do you have

iWanXG7.jpg

now you have to wait, for some one to buy, your item.

Final tips

you can get banned from market.

you have to respond to people who want to BUY items from you in 30 minutes (you dont have to sell , you have to message them back).

3zLrNSD.jpg

its a free market , meaning you can sell and buy items for what ever price you like, BUT cheap items are sold faster and expensive items are sold slower.

I hope i helped you get started, sorry for my broken English, it is not my native language.

Edited by dizontix
took me 1 hr to make this post, still made a misspelling xd.
  • Like 1

On 2022-11-21 at 12:04 PM, dizontix said:
  1. How to set up your accounts?

Step 1: activate 2FA on your "warframe Account"

• Log into your PC account on the Warframe website and go to the Account Management page.
  • On your account management page, you will see the option to “Enable TennoGuard 2FA”.
  • You'll receive an email with a link to confirm. Click the link, and you're all set.

More for Ops benefit, but this is not required on console.