Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i did something incredible dumb and now i dont know how to solve it

(NSW)Megasboys

Question

so first i would like to say that im very dumb and most of the time i dont know what im doing, i am a F2P player, i got the lich kuva nemesis i didnt know how it was suppose to work and i kept fighting the enemy constantly without realizing i was making him stronger each time, and now he is level 90-110 and i am in no way capable to do something like that, i am very new to the game, i recently just finished new war and angels of zariman, i dont even have prime warframes or prime weapons, also i am very shy and barely speak with anyone, what should i do? im sorry for being such a dumbass

6 answers to this question

first off, you are not a dumbass, we all make mistakes here and there and that is nothing to be worried over. now about the lich as I see it you have to options, you can get someone to come and help you defeat it or if that is not an option you can just ignore the lich for now until you have the weapons and frames you need to defeat it, it will be annoying as it steals items from your missions on that planet, but it will not be a serious problem over all. hope it works out for you.

You can check the wiki for explanations on the lich system.

I you killed it using your parazon many times, i assume you know a couple if not all of its requiem mods already, so go farm requiem mods and equip them.

Even if you are too weak you may end up teaming up with randos that will kill it for you, just trial and error your way toward the right requiem combo when it happens.

Or you can just ignore it for now.

If you have the mechanics down, but just can't manage the damage needed for your lich, just play random public missions. Even if there are less people on Switch doing them, start a mission on a murmur or the final RJ kill node set to public and if it doesn't put you with others immediately, you can hit the pause in the upper left to wait for someone to join. Even if it takes you a few minutes during a busy evening or weekend time, that's likely to get you through things.

Oh, you dumbass! Just kidding :P

I don't even know how to do those Lich Kuva things and I'm Mastery Rank 12. I put some money into the game, but I'm a very casual player. I'm not looking to min-max my weapons, or anything like that. I just choose a frame and weapons that is fun to use and looks cool. Which means I can't really solo higher level missions. I'm afraid to do that Lich Kuva stuff now. It sounds really hard. 

I love to play with rando's and massacre enemies like it's nothing, but it seems not a lot of people are playing on PSN anymore. So I'm solo more than I would like.

Shoot me an invite or a friend request. It looks like we're both on Switch.

Much like CeetjeBeetje above, I'm MR13 and haven't gotten around to doing a Lich. I haven't even begun the New War or built a mech, and I only just started upgrading my Railjack. And my last activity in the game last night was failing a Murmur mission. So I'm right there with you in being an awful mess at this game!

That said, despite not progressing very deeply into the game, I've managed to rank up by sampling a wide variety of weapons and warframes. So if you ever need help, I'm willing to offer what assistance I can, even if it's just to provide a second target to draw some of the enemy fire away from you, ha.

On 2022-11-21 at 4:13 PM, (NSW)Megasboys said:

so first i would like to say that im very dumb and most of the time i dont know what im doing, i am a F2P player, i got the lich kuva nemesis i didnt know how it was suppose to work and i kept fighting the enemy constantly without realizing i was making him stronger each time, and now he is level 90-110 and i am in no way capable to do something like that, i am very new to the game, i recently just finished new war and angels of zariman, i dont even have prime warframes or prime weapons, also i am very shy and barely speak with anyone, what should i do? im sorry for being such a dumbass

Firstly, make sure you have a full set of requiem mods - or at least the 3 mods your lich needs. Without them you won't be able to get rid of the lich anyway. If you don't - run requiem fissures until you do. Or ask trade chat if you want to spend plat.

Once you have the mods (you may not know the order at this point), ask for help in recruiting chat - there are often people there helping.

I'm not going to make any promises, but you can try messaging me if you see me online (usually online in the evenings UK time, on NA server because the EU one is pretty dead). I'm currently trying to finally finish maxing out my kuva weapons, so I do at least 1-2 liches a week (will likely be killing one tonight). I don't have a problem carrying a novice through a lich.

Archived