Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Companion App Blank Screen - Resolved

[DE]CoreyOnline

Greetings Tenno,

Last week we became aware of an issue with the Warframe Companion App for mobile and shared that we were working on fixing the blank screen / infinite loading. We’re happy to report that we have resolved the issue.

You will need to update the app to resolve the issue. There is a chance that the app will not alert you to the fact that an update is available; you’ll need to manually visit your device’s app store to receive the update.

If visiting the Play Store or App Store to update the app does not work, please follow our troubleshooting guide and contact support if you’re still experiencing issues. Please note that this issue was impacting those with console accounts, meaning if you’re a PC Tenno currently experiencing an issue, you’ll want to follow the troubleshooting guide or contact support!

20 minutes ago, (XBOX)SadadBelbanes said:

Will the app still break my game if I use them simultaneously, or has this finally been fixed?

Hello! There isn't a plan at the moment to 'fix' this -- basically, the server only wants one client to have access to an account at a time. If two clients are making changes to one account at a time (i.e. your Companion App and your Xbox both logged in to your Warframe account) it would be quite messy! 

On 2022-11-21 at 2:19 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Hello! There isn't a plan at the moment to 'fix' this -- basically, the server only wants one client to have access to an account at a time. If two clients are making changes to one account at a time (i.e. your Companion App and your Xbox both logged in to your Warframe account) it would be quite messy! 

Interested in knowing then how destiny is able to do it for several years now youv had more time to develop the software to allow this you choose not to allow it is more accurate than saying it's due to issues

On 2022-11-25 at 7:55 AM, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

Interested in knowing then how destiny is able to do it for several years now youv had more time to develop the software to allow this you choose not to allow it is more accurate than saying it's due to issues

Isn't Destiny owned/published by one of the biggest game companies in the world with thousands upon thousands of employees? They've probably laid off more people than DE has ever employed. 

IMO, choosing to avoid multiple access to the same account  is just a smart practice when all of your income comes from ONE game with microtransactions. 

• 2 months later...

Archived