Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best way to disable a host migration in Elite Onslaught

DstroyR_Prime

I think DE should add special onslaugt bountyes for Elite Onslaugt, wich like bountyes of Zariman. With special conditions like "complete 4 (6-8-10-12) zones". It will making sure that players, who plays Onslaugt regime "just for funs & guns-up", do it by other way than as hosts, who always unpredictible leaving away and constantly brings crush to other players gaming. So, in that case any tenno will can be sure than if he go to fight till for completing concrete value of zones, any random teammate in that game will be prepared for fighting for same result.
Oh, and some ideas for kind of possibly bountyes. I think, it can be eidolon synthetic shards, relics, endo, kuva, focus lenses or credits and parts of Lato Vandal & Braton Vandal. With that fix, any tenno will can go to Onslauht for what he needs with teammates, who needs same of something kind of same. Without surprises like host as crazy guy who just do no go to the portal when other tenno want and go to do next zone.

10 часов назад, RLanzinger сказал:

1: Create your Own Squad (like for Rad Share)
2: Have friends and do 1

3: Have a guild and do 1

99: PLAY SOLO !!! 😛

I can do it solo, man. But i usualy does it solo (8-10 zones) not cause i think it is best & funny way to do it. By the way, not any can do it solo, and not any want to waste time in game for non-play steps in chat. So, fix which i care about it is just additional option for Onslaugt regime. Specialy for tenno who are play it for same bountyes. It is no criticaly, you means? Maybe, but... Game will becoing bad for any tenno if DE add what i offer? I sure - no. Can be that fix usable for some tenno? Hell yeah! I dont know any tenno who glad by host migration in every play regime. Maybe you can answer, why it can be against your interests?

В 24.11.2022 в 00:35, RottedApples сказал:

just be the host.

I feeling some wibes in style of Mary Antuanette, "They have no bread? So, they just can eat cakes" XD I cares about optimization of Onslaugt regime by the way. What you cares about when writing obviously useless notes in that topic? Just rushing to show how you smart and toxic, or...

On 2022-11-25 at 2:54 AM, DstroyR_Prime said:

I feeling some wibes in style of Mary Antuanette, "They have no bread? So, they just can eat cakes" XD I cares about optimization of Onslaugt regime by the way. What you cares about when writing obviously useless notes in that topic? Just rushing to show how you smart and toxic, or...

First, She is named "Marie-Antoinette"

Second the citation WAS NEVER FROM HER but from JJ.Rousseau in "Les Confessions";

Third it's not cake, The Original French citations is BRIOCHE !!! a kink of Viennoiserie, a fluffy bread.

😤 Don't mess up with France, Dammit !

5 часов назад, RLanzinger сказал:

First, She is named "Marie-Antoinette"

Second the citation WAS NEVER FROM HER but from JJ.Rousseau in "Les Confessions";

Third it's not cake, The Original French citations is BRIOCHE !!! a kink of Viennoiserie, a fluffy bread.

😤 Don't mess up with France, Dammit !

Oh, sorry if i`m disturbes your holy feelings, man. But anyway It is no matter for general discussion about way to prevent a host migrations in Onslaught what i care about. My point it is host migrations is problem, and i suggests not so difficult way to prevent that mess. It is no requires some serious technicaly works, but can save "in game time" for players who want play Onslaught without any time wasting for searching teammates in chat. It is about possibility for eweryone to sure directly play Onslaught for result which needed, with some suring of independense from misunderstandings with wrong hosting. Did you see something bad in my idea?

В 23.11.2022 в 00:21, DstroyR_Prime сказал:

I think DE should add special onslaugt bountyes for Elite Onslaugt, wich like bountyes of Zariman. With special conditions like "complete 4 (6-8-10-12) zones". It will making sure that players, who plays Onslaugt regime "just for funs & guns-up", do it by other way than as hosts, who always unpredictible leaving away and constantly brings crush to other players gaming. So, in that case any tenno will can be sure than if he go to fight till for completing concrete value of zones, any random teammate in that game will be prepared for fighting for same result.
Oh, and some ideas for kind of possibly bountyes. I think, it can be eidolon synthetic shards, relics, endo, kuva, focus lenses or credits and parts of Lato Vandal & Braton Vandal. With that fix, any tenno will can go to Onslauht for what he needs with teammates, who needs same of something kind of same. Without surprises like host as crazy guy who just do no go to the portal when other tenno want and go to do next zone.

UPD.

It seems the simplest option, similar to Zariman, would be to add "orders", where completing a certain number of zones guarantees an additional reward from a rotation corresponding to the complexity of the "order".

There may be also some twiking that you can use :

1. Force high ping value at mission starting for being host.
  2. One mission started in the portal room : disable high_ping/fake_lag and maintain a low ping limit to avoid squad change.

This way you choose a low ping Limit in Warframe and faking a slow connection for being host, once mission is started, you can deactivate the apps (Fiddler/Clumsy).

Archived