Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime rewards bugged ?

Singleplayer.1

Question

13 answers to this question

DE said new Prime rewards are starting soon, I believe Nov. 30th so it would be December but Amazon will tell you and DE often email in-game usually as Darvo to say he found new strange merch to check out and the Market console will have a link straight to it whenever there's new Warframe Prime Gaming content

1 hour ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

DE said new Prime rewards are starting soon, I believe Nov. 30th so it would be December but Amazon will tell you and DE often email in-game usually as Darvo to say he found new strange merch to check out and the Market console will have a link straight to it whenever there's new Warframe Prime Gaming content

it says it was dropping today sooo?

1 minute ago, Qb4_WWA said:

Greet, I'm new, can someone tell me what prime gaming is about: - 1 Redemption = Octavia Iridos glyph in action - 4 Redemption = 3-day Affinity Booster - 8 Redemption = Shawzin Iridos - 12 Redemption = Orokin Reactor

Free rewards if you paying Amazon Prime/Prime gaming and those redemptions are claimed rewards from Prime gaming, which are changing each month, so if you claim 1 you get Octavia Iridos glyphs, for 3 claims you get extra affinity booster, etc...

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

Free rewards if you paying Amazon Prime/Prime gaming and those redemptions are claimed rewards from Prime gaming, which are changing each month, so if you claim 1 you get Octavia Iridos glyphs, for 3 claims you get extra affinity booster, etc...

I claimed mine and not sure where you guys get this stuff... I had 1 Glyph, 1 Octavia, 1 full Iridos set (Helm and body), 1 Alternate Iridos Helm and 1 Warframe slot. Not just a glyph... also not sure where this 'redemptions' concept comes from either. Usually Amazon Twitch have periodic releases most commonly for Warframe is monthly and you gain free items each month. Unless you mean the final collection bonus after the season I guess? Either way they don't offer up collective rewards all the time

14 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

I claimed mine and not sure where you guys get this stuff... I had 1 Glyph, 1 Octavia, 1 full Iridos set (Helm and body), 1 Alternate Iridos Helm and 1 Warframe slot. Not just a glyph... also not sure where this 'redemptions' concept comes from either. Usually Amazon Twitch have periodic releases most commonly for Warframe is monthly and you gain free items each month. Unless you mean the final collection bonus after the season I guess? Either way they don't offer up collective rewards all the time

Hi! Yes, the Glyph, Booster, etc. being referenced is the 'final collection bonus' for how many of the Prime Gaming goodie-bags you redeemed. 

The tracker does specifically say 'redeemed' not 'claimed', because you claim it on the Prime Gaming site and then redeem it by logging into game and getting the mail/items. I claimed mine while logged out and the tracker didn't update (I had 0 redemptions), but the second I logged in, that updated to 1 because I received the items (actually in my inventory, not just pending in the ether awaiting a log-in/reload to update the account status). Assume it'd be the same if you claim while in mission, it'll only count the redeem once you head back and the account status refreshes to pull the items and mail. Important in case anyone is just claiming them while not actively playing, they need to log in at least once before the collection period ends to update those 'claimed' to 'redeemed'. 

16 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

Check redemption stamp in your profile

tImUj36.png

4 hours ago, GojuSuzi said:

Hi! Yes, the Glyph, Booster, etc. being referenced is the 'final collection bonus' for how many of the Prime Gaming goodie-bags you redeemed. 

The tracker does specifically say 'redeemed' not 'claimed', because you claim it on the Prime Gaming site and then redeem it by logging into game and getting the mail/items. I claimed mine while logged out and the tracker didn't update (I had 0 redemptions), but the second I logged in, that updated to 1 because I received the items (actually in my inventory, not just pending in the ether awaiting a log-in/reload to update the account status). Assume it'd be the same if you claim while in mission, it'll only count the redeem once you head back and the account status refreshes to pull the items and mail. Important in case anyone is just claiming them while not actively playing, they need to log in at least once before the collection period ends to update those 'claimed' to 'redeemed'. 

I always claim from Amazon whilst in a mission so the second I return to the Orbiter I get the stuff instantly :p

Archived