Coming Soon: Devstream #166

e5c80c05ff8d9101171e21e4526ddd14.png

Tenno!

It’s that time of the year! Join us on a special date of MONDAY, November 28th at 2 p.m. ET via twitch.tv/warframe for the last Devstream of 2022!

The team will be showcasing a full gameplay deep dive into Update: Lua’s Prey, coming to all platforms on November 30th! Additionally, don’t miss the reveal of the last Prime Warframe of the year. 

There will be Twitch Drops - watch to earn yourself an Umbra Forma!

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Monday, November 28th at 2 p.m ET!  

• Like 42

Can we PLEASE get the option to unbind "activate selected power" and blink from each other?
Playing Archwhing and Titania on my controller set is almost impossible.

I've been playing since 2014 so it's just the way I play now, with controller. My scheme may be a mix of the old layout still, but either way I can't unbind these two options. 
This never used to be a problem, but I think it was the railjack update that made this all funky. 
Do any other players on PC with controller struggle with Archwing because of this?

Edited by oceano4
  • Like 7

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

e5c80c05ff8d9101171e21e4526ddd14.png

Tenno!

It’s that time of the year! Join us on a special date of MONDAY, November 28th at 2 p.m. ET via twitch.tv/warframe for the last Devstream of 2022!

The team will be showcasing a full gameplay deep dive into Update: Lua’s Prey, coming to all platforms on November 30th! Additionally, don’t miss the reveal of the last Prime Warframe of the year. 

There will be Twitch Drops - watch to earn yourself an Umbra Forma!

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Monday, November 28th at 2 p.m ET!  

Please be our favourite speedy boi the Saint of Altra 🙃

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, De4thAdder78 said:

Please be our favourite speedy boi the Saint of Altra 🙃

Unlikely, Baruuk Prime is next in line.

Edited by --N--
I can spell, I swear
  • Like 12

5 minutes ago, (PSN)BenjiiBrazzy5596 said:

What does umbra forma do

Also when will the prime gaming loot become available?

Umbra forma is a special type of forma, which still resets your Warframe rank to 0 (not account rank but just the Warframe you used it on) but make it so you can use Umbral Mods like Sacrificial Steel or Umbral Vitality at half the slot cost

Or in simple terms, it's like a normal forma but for Umbral mods

• Like 3

1 minute ago, (NSW)PrismaticChaos said:

Umbra forma is a special type of forma, which still resets your Warframe rank to 0 (not account rank but just the Warframe you used it on) but make it so you can use Umbral Mods like Sacrificial Steel or Umbral Vitality at half the slot cost

Or in simple terms, it's like a normal forma but for Umbral mods

Thanks,  where do I get umbra mods lol

Another prime frame?

Man time sure does fly, I haven't even gotten around to theorizing builds for revenant prime. 

Also curious if there will be any changes mentioned about damage attenuation, Archon hunts, tauforged shards, ammo changes and Break Narmer missions in the devstream given the overwhelming amount of feedback that was generated for those topics,

Edited by XHADgaming

3 minutes ago, (PSN)BenjiiBrazzy5596 said:

Thanks,  where do I get umbra mods lol

Just continue playing your quests, it lies within a spoiler territory. In fact this devstream may have some spoilers if you haven't even gotten that far.

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Another prime frame?

Man time sure does fly, I haven't even gotten around to theorizing builds for revenant prime. 

Because they cutting short Revenant prime access, Rev was released October 5

Baruuk prime I think is next up, but I could be wrong. I hope we hear alittle about dojo updates as always, not ungrateful of the new Cetus items but id like the old promised stuff now. Npcs to liven dojos with bodies, aquarium rooms or conservation pens for animals we tag, somachord function in room panels to change the Dojo ambient track to theme better, plus add a few soundscapes too like Cetus village lively or Fortuna workings. I can only hope sadly, even if i were a content creator id unlikely be heared. I atleast can hope my monk gets a new form this december!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Myscho said:

Because they cutting short Revenant prime access, Rev was released October 5

Wait what? Not seeing any news about Revenant prime access being cut short.

It does make sense that they would show it off now though. Prime frames usually releases in 3 month cycles, which would put the next frame release date not until the start January. Given that there likely won't be a devstream in December and they would be focusing on the first major 2023 update after that which would likely not come out until the latter end of January or later means that now would be the best time to reveal the next prime frame to have a planned release at the beginning of January.  

They could also release in December in hopes of getting holiday sales as well so that is an option they could be targeting since the 3 month cycle isn't a hard set rule.

• Like 1