Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with Lich

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

I'm desperately looking for some advice. I was lucky to have my lich appear during a mission with a helper and was finally able to defeat her. The helper did most of the work, thank you anonymous lich slayer!

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ9p3KJ8fac

So I read the instructions and it says to follow my lich in RJ. I see on Saturn there's a bloody lich mission.

What do I do now? Kill the lich again? Do the parazon orders change again? Is the Kuva Seer worth this effort?

I also fear in RJ I am usually alone due to these missions not being that popular so I'm not sure I can beat the lich alone. Ugh this is so hard. I can run a zariman exterminate 115 level solo but this lich is such a pain LOL. 

Now that the lich is in Railjack, the parazon code doesn't matter. The code is only for getting the lich to railjack. You just need to down them one more time and choose if you'll convert them into an ally (not really that useful) or kill them for the gun. 

Also, liches, Sisters and Archons have a special damage resistance that is best overcome by not attacking them for a short time; the more damage you deal quickly, the less damage they'll take. Automatic/beam weapons are especially weak against Liches/Sisters.

Archived