Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High level enemies and nikana

Jomppanezz

Question

Hey there having some issues to deal with very high level enemies with ash+armor strip and nikana p so all decent builds are welcome and all help, kinda new player (16) 

For example right now trying to keep toxin+cold low rank just get viral and slash higher to get more bleed idk if im doing something wrong but still learning

I have cleared everything prettymuch game has to offer but on endurance runs i just dont have enough dmg at some point so maybe my builds just sucks 

for example https://ibb.co/vJK23Vf should be okay idk help me thanks :)

*EDIT also how you deal with eximus units over +1000 levels?

13 answers to this question

armor strip doesn't do anything with melee. most melees, like nikanas, rely on slash procs to do the damage, and slash procs bypass armor anyway meaning the armor strip is useless.

instead, use a primer like the epitaph. build them for a ton of statuses and fire rate. this will let you abuse condition overload to make your melee do a ton of damage.

if you want your secondary to actually do damage instead of being a melee damage amplifier, use a heavy melee like the glaive, reaper or destreza prime. they give out slash procs that do so much damage that using a primer is overkill.

also forgot to mention that if your melee has .7 follow through or less, you do not want any range mods at all. instead use attack speed. if follow through if .8 or higher use range instead of attack speed.

^^

also if you use a primer make sure to replace your viral with something like gladiator might and another mod like drifting contact if you aren't using  naramon or spring loaded blade for more range

and get primed reach when baro offers it, it is very strong unless your melee has bad follow-through then just build attack speed

9 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

armor strip doesn't do anything with melee. most melees, like nikanas, rely on slash procs to do the damage, and slash procs bypass armor anyway meaning the armor strip is useless.

instead, use a primer like the epitaph or kuva nukor. build them for a ton of statuses and fire rate. this will let you abuse condition overload to make your melee do a ton of damage.

if you want your secondary to actually do damage instead of being a melee damage amplifier, use a heavy melee like the glaive, reaper or destreza prime. they give out slash procs that do so much damage that using a primer is overkill.

also forgot to mention that if your melee has .7 follow through or less, you do not want any range mods at all. instead use attack speed. if follow through if .8 or higher use range instead of attack speed.

I have used epitath so far and also naramon, can i talk with you guys ingame? isnt easiest game to learn so far

2 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

yeah I was going to get on soon so ill message you when I get on. ill give you my builds and stuff if you want.

thanks dude, almost impossible to find builds ingame and also most of overframe builds are just bad with zero knowledge of the game

2 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

yeah lmao like this nikana build and this destreza build

both are absolute garbage and are somehow the most rated builds. even the top limbo build is garbage

Yeah im only mr 16 player with 500hours or something like that but im thinking why the #*!% u wanna go viral higher than slash? it does just fine on steelpath when u start mission but later just nothing?

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Damage i have tried to read this but learning curve is so big compared to brother destiny etc 

10 minutes ago, Jomppanezz said:

why the #*!% u wanna go viral higher than slash? it does just fine on steelpath when u start mission but later just nothing?

thats the thing, you dont

if anything it makes the build worse because you can only get 10 viral procs but after 10 they still "proc", not doing anything and diluting your slash procs

Archived