Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich Decision

(PSN)Goldside543

Question

So my L5 lich fleed to saturn proxima, and i'm wondering if i should vanquish or convert him, he's got a Kuva Kohm, and I'd get an achievement. But if I convert him I won't get an achievement but I will get a new Railjack crewmember and occasional help, if it matters i'm mastery rank 8, and the weapon has impact bonus.

3 answers to this question

Compared with the crew you can hire, the liches are pretty useless. The crew use your modded weapons, whereas the liches use unmodded weapons. Typically, your engineer is also your defender (when there's nothing to repair), whereas liches can only be defenders.

As for the liches occasionally showing up during missions, they're a distraction at best imho.

So unless you already have a Kuva kohm at 60% bonus, you may as well vanquish.

1 hour ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Compared with the crew you can hire, the liches are pretty useless. The crew use your modded weapons, whereas the liches use unmodded weapons. Typically, your engineer is also your defender (when there's nothing to repair), whereas liches can only be defenders.

As for the liches occasionally showing up during missions, they're a distraction at best imho.

So unless you already have a Kuva kohm at 60% bonus, you may as well vanquish.

Thanks again, I already miss his weird  "biitabumpbittabumpbittabumpbittabump" thing he says.

Archived