Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Tennogen Workshop helpful for OC's?

Hello, Im personally asking this question to anyone who can help. I know tennogen workshop is a great way to make skins and alt helmets for pr-existing stuff in warframe (I'm personally wanting to get into it and learn myself) but what about Original Concepts on Warframes, weapons, and ect. Can the Warframe Tennogen build help with creating Original fan creations?; if not then what program would best help with that. Reason for asking is because i have a bunch of fan Warframe based ideas i want to as least create and I'm lost on where and whats the best way to approaching in making stuff like that? (im learning 3d Daz and Blender at the moment but if you have any suggestions that could help I would very much appreciate it ).

Thank you to whoever answers these question.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nope. Zbrush will do you better. Heck, try Blender, it is free.

And you don't have to worry about copyright claims as long as your OC isn't using DE's model.

Just in case you changed your mind about your OC at some point. What is yours will still be yours.

On 3/20/2023 at 9:42 AM, GittyGud said:

Nope. Zbrush will do you better. Heck, try Blender, it is free.

And you don't have to worry about copyright claims as long as your OC isn't using DE's model.

Just in case you changed your mind about your OC at some point. What is yours will still be yours.

Thank you this does help, I've looked into Zbrush I heard its the best (tho not exactly free) still tho thank you.

Archived