Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profitaker does not credit mission done?!?

o1517

Question

Hi all. Did phase 1. Went back to fortuna. Eudico was outside. Mission said bounty one done, Went inside fortuna, to buy stuff, Went back out Eudico gone??? Went to little duck inside. Up to desk....nothing no credit for doing mission even though I got rewards???

Any help/info thanks.

4 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

Credits drop from phase 4

I was about to post a response similar to this but I don't think this is what what the poster is talking about.

If you read it more carefully it seems like that they are just using the wording of credit in replacement to mission completion and not using the word credit as in resource.

OP, I would exit out and re-enter Fortuna from the orbiter and check in on the heist bounty and see if the next phase shows up. Otherwise just run phase 1 again making sure to follow all steps to see if that progresses you. If that still doesn't work then I would contact support with details stating that you are sure that you have completed the mission and that you can't progress due to a bug.

If you are talking about credit as in a resource, yes it comes from phase 4 where you have to down and defeat the orb mother. However, it is not a mission reward and is a drop that you have to manually collect after the orb mother goes down so I would check and make sure you got the respective credits before heading back to Fortuna. There is also the chance that you are not at this stage yet, if so, continue working through the heist bounty phases until you reach that point.

Hi all Yes I did mission bounty thing on screen stage complete.  Went into fortuna thru gate mission complete, got rewards. went back out later , no little duck outside. went back into fortuna, to desk and said bounty not done, Did not get credit for bounty. DID get rewards but have to do all over???

Archived