Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

thank you for the help

(NSW)Megasboys

Question

thank you to everyone who posted, i really do appreciated it, i would like to be more clear with my problem

i am mastery rank 11 and F2P

i cannot buy plat or buy any powerful weapon at the market, and since im a beginner, no one really wants what i can offer, just some S#&$ty parts and blueprints

my internet is complete poopoo, i have done some matches in a squad and sometimes works and sometimes i get disconnected, its not very reliable, besides the fact that sometimes my internet may die without warnings, for minutes, hours, days or months, 

i have tried by myself to see if i can do something against him, but then for some reason my game just decides to glitch out, and then when im going to use the parazon, i cant, i cant kill the enemies, i cant kill the kuva lich, i dont know if its the game, the switch? i just had to restart the batlle and do it all over again, 

and there is another problem too, server related, not everyone can help me, right? another player on north america cant help me, i live in south america, not by choice, sometimes i tried to trade with another player and i cant find them even though we play on the switch, very weird, i get confused a lot lmao

my luck is extremely bad, and sometimes extremely amazing, seriously, is it even worth playing warframe if i cant buy the amazing things? i cant play with another players because internet, so i really dont know what to do, is it worth it?

3 answers to this question

you don't have to buy any of the weapons, weapons are not locked behind platinum. 

honestly? it just sounds like you have really bad internet issues that you may want to resolve first. 

if the problem persists after that, try a reinstall.

is the internet problem only trouble in warframe or does it affect other games and network usage as well? 

22 минуты назад, (NSW)Megasboys сказал:

is it even worth playing warframe if i cant buy the amazing things?

If you can't connect to someone for a trade, you can always meet each other at one of 5 popular dojos and trade there. However, pretty much everything is obtainable without buying eventually, only some cosmetics are exceptions. 

23 минуты назад, (NSW)Megasboys сказал:

i am mastery rank 11 and F2P

i cannot buy plat or buy any powerful weapon at the market,

Since you've  finished New War and Angels of Zariman, you already have one powerful bow. The only weapons that are noticeably stronger are Phenmor and Laetum, every else one is just a matter of convenience. If you don't find that bow strong enough, the issue is a build and not a weapon.

54 minutes ago, (NSW)Megasboys said:

i cannot buy plat or buy any powerful weapon at the market

Just off the top of my head, you can buy BPs for very strong weapons like the Phantasma and also the Ohma for credits in the in-game market. There are many other good ones and some can also be had from the dojos for credits.

Archived