Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: November 28 to December 2

[DE]Dudley

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, December 1st for Prime Time #329! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes. We are offering an Augments Grab Bag. You can also claim this week’s drop by tuning into Warframe International’s stream on Wednesday, November 30th at 3 p.m. ET.

• Revealing Spores
  • Spellbound Harvest
  • Beguiling Lantern
  • Pool of Life
  • Prolonged Paralysis
  • Swing Line
  • Photon Repeater
  • Shocking Speed
  • Transistor Shield
  • Critical Surge
  • Enveloping Cloud
  • The Relentless Lost
  • Target Fixation
  • Airburst Rounds

Augments 3.png

** This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding NoSympathyy (twitch.tv/nosympathyy) to continue the fun and share with their community.

With the changes to Twitch’s platform and our livestreaming schedule, we’ve been exploring additional ways to highlight some of the amazing broadcasters in our community!

Friday Community Drops!

Every Friday, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

Friday, December 2nd

Each Fridays’ schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

We hope to see you there, Tenno!

That image is going to be outdated in two days before the drops are even eligible. . . 

Okay well not fully since they would still have their initial effect and the changes would be something additional.  But still a little funny considering that this drop was made as a direct result of the upcoming augment changes.

I'm honestly shocked it's not Nercomech mods, since Lua's Prey drops on Wednesday. Cause you easily get any of these Augments from the respective Syndicates that have them, so I don't understand why there needed as drops. lmao. I understand it's cause of the changes for them, but I still find it a waste for a drop.

16 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

That image is going to be outdated in two days before the drops are even eligible. . . 

Okay well not fully since they would still have their initial effect and the changes would be something additional.  But still a little funny considering that this drop was made as a direct result of the upcoming augment changes.

Except for Transistor Shield, the visible augments are updated in the image.

@[DE]Dudley 

8 minutes ago, QueenofYandxre said:

I'm honestly shocked it's not Nercomech mods, since Lua's Prey drops on Wednesday. Cause you easily get any of these Augments from the respective Syndicates that have them, so I don't understand why there needed as drops. lmao. I understand it's cause of the changes for them, but I still find it a waste for a drop.

And you can 'easily' get Necromech mods from Loyd/Otak and the prerequisite vault runs so what difference does it really make? Drops aren't meant to be some way to skip the normal grind progression or  jump you right into new content. They're a simple gift in return for increasing viewer count and the over perceived notion of viewer interest.

1 minute ago, Tiltskillet said:

Except for Transistor Shield, the visible augments are updated in the image.

@[DE]Dudley 

Oh yeah, whoops guess like I wasn't paying close enough attention, after all these are the least used augments. It also looks like the ones in the background are also updated as well judging by the lines of text in comparison to the current versions of the mods we have right now.

Transistor shield reads correctly but the text sizing isn't correct, the wiki shows five lines of text here it is just four, maybe it is a background change to how the mod works with static discharge and the passive?

26 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Transistor shield reads correctly but the text sizing isn't correct, the wiki shows five lines of text here it is just four,

I suspect the wiki image is old.  The image here is identical to what I see in game.  4 lines from "Allies can pick up Electric..." to "...Volt's Static Discharge." 

il y a une heure, QueenofYandxre a dit :

So you do understand then?

itsfree stuff, take it or don’t watch

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

what's the point of this when the next stream's time is in the OP of the thread and a direct link to the channel?

Because of the numerous complaints of players saying "Why EST not timezone (-5 UMT)" and "what time will this be in France" and "daylight savings is so confusing".

This is me trying to be helpful in advance instead of waiting for players to ask (which inevitably happens).

(Also Digressive didn't mention it, so I thought I would help)

1 hour ago, Es0terin said:

I"m not getting my drop after watching the international stream. it says I'm eligible, but then says I have watched 0% of 45 minutes. Help

Did you maybe claim it via the pop-up in the stream? There's three total, shared between International and Prime Time, so if you claimed #1, then you'd immediately show as 0% of #2. 

Worth checking below the current drops inventory for the recently claimed, and/or logging in to see if you get the mail, to make sure you got one already (International doesn't run long enough to get a full 2, but any progress will carry over to Prime Time's drops). 

5 minutes ago, MasterZangdar said:

Fail Tom Hiddleston GIF

Right, just before the actual drop, had 5 days to notice it.

And of course just the interesting drop. I expect it to rerun.

Yes, I had an alert scheduled on my calendar for this one drop!

This “drop time typo” caused us to miss our drop… Not Cool! And sadly, poor Disfusional has been apologizing and diffusing all the disappointed community fans 😔.

Please rerun it or just send watchers  the drop.

hace 4 horas, [DE]Dudley dijo:

Slight typo there Tenno! Disfusional will be on today at 2 p.m. ET to 3 p.m. ET. Apologies for the confusion! Please head over to Disfusional's stream for Drops and fun times

Hi Dudley! Hope you're well! I understand is a mistake, we're all humans, it can happen.

Maybe this can lead to a possible future change in the way this drop is given. I'd advice making the window be either 2 hrs, or even better, as long as the particular streamer's stream is going, keeping the current amount limit. I think this would help boost the whole stream and not just the drop window, as well as having a much smaller room for possible mistakes such as this one. 

Hope you guys take this into consideration, and have a good weekend!

21 hours ago, (XBOX)AJYNN said:

Yes, I had an alert scheduled on my calendar for this one drop!

This “drop time typo” caused us to miss our drop… Not Cool! And sadly, poor Disfusional has been apologizing and diffusing all the disappointed community fans 😔.

Please rerun it or just send watchers  the drop.

lets be blunt here. its de they have a reputation of epic fails and negligence.  also not getting the drop is expected at this point since most the time even if the player watches stream, link/relink/re relink,  submits a ticket or 50, exctra

so list of obvious oversights. 1: dec14 post is missing info on what gets vaulted next.  2: the ammo drops, the lightbars are missleading, new design more taxing, and overall it was a unnecessary and poor idea as now the game well be flooded with bulky unpleasant ammo bogging down the game performance wich the game allready has enugh struggles in performance frame rates exctra.  3: cross play ._. seriously this shouldnt even need pointed out yet woop its de so here we are >_> as just stated performance issues and specificly the fact that the game still has a sevear bug just from those on playstation alone crashing mid loading of a match, host migrations galore, and so forth yet ye thought it ok to add MORE instability ? 4: a lot of tilesets have objects displaced and out of place objects spawning even to the point it blocks off path to extraction. 5: new pistol skins singles only do to lore? seriously this is irrelevant and pointless as de has made so many unnecessary and thoughtless changes and most of the so calld lore is inconsistent and conflicting as it dont even match up aka players mostly just skip it or ignore it.

also note okuri tails uper 3 need adjusted and lowerd down to match the rest ( after all its a tail not back hair or main or a spine growth )  perhaps just add a 2nd equip state 1 as is and a 2nd with it correctly possition.  also note there is a issue of "challanges" popup notifications buging out and spamming the players.

Archived