Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

lol at kımıykz. actualy ı dıd fart on xını :P want proof? next tıme u go on xını look at the floor. the green gas clouds are the farts

remember me everytıme u see the clouds

ontopıc : he says hes notso but he ıs so!

Edited by zikkim

Namacyst once stole an ancient artifact from a Greek museum. The artifact in question was a spoon, made from the bones of an extinct species of hedgehog. Voices inside his head kept telling him to lick it. This was not unusual for Namacyst, he had been to several hospitals and asylums before, every time he had been diagnosed with "lickitungus spoonagrius", a terrible mental affliction that made him have an uncontrollable lust for licking spoons. He had never liked such a beautiful sample before. The closest he had been was the old silverware collection at his grandma's house back in 1997. But this spoon was different. He held it firmly in his right hand. Police had surrounded him, guns pointed at him, sirens could be heard all around the building. Then.... he slowly moved the spoon towards his face. His tongue gently poked on the outside of his dry, trembling lips. Then it happened. He was making out with the spoon, like how you see in the movies. The police were watching. Some of them were disgusted, some of them threw up. One was filming it with his smartphone, and one of them was awkwardly squeezing his left nipple. The scene still haunts me to this day. Because I....

I was the spoon.

(your move, next guy!)

Mikovsky is secretly DESteves evil twin brother who sworn on Revenge for missing his chance to join the team, He mysteriously disappeared after Warframe entered the Alpha stage. Legend has it that he hunts the forums, stalking everyone, submitting suggestions and at time, playing Warframe.

He sworn on his life that he would have his revenge and have his suggestions heard though the Power of the Orokin.

Jinvonoe, also known as Silent and Freindly, is a notorious butt hugger, and has been declared most wanted in 3 continents and the Country of Sealand for allegedly hugging the "rear ends" of several wild animals, a stuffed tiger in a museum, and the first lady of Spain. The bounty on his head, as declared by the United Nations is approximately 900 thousand USD.