The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

28 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

ElGuirrix spams Bladestorm. (won't be suprised if its true)

(Only if my intention is farming a defense and i'm already frustrated into using something else, take longer and get nothing. Otherwise I don't)

Phenix believes to be the alpha of all the phenixes, but in reality, he's being controlled by them, fulfilling their whims.

Actually I do know that I am not their Alpha, it is simply a name. But being controlled is where you are wrong. We are brothers and sisters, a big family of prowd flaming birds. Everyone of my race is equal, no exceptions. (even if some act a bit differently)

ElGuirrix was part of the Brotherhood, but the assassins exiled him for being too reckless.

1 minute ago, Plushy said:

Alpha is the worst kind of frost player

XD not bad, but I dont even have a frost yet.

Plushy forgot that ice birds are basicly our siblings and so we share our abilities in training. Some phenixes have even created flames made of ice. Renember ''Nothing is impossible'' shia labeouf do it just do it

34 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Actually I do know that I am not their Alpha, it is simply a name. But being controlled is where you are wrong. We are brothers and sisters, a big family of prowd flaming birds. Everyone of my race is equal, no exceptions. (even if some act a bit differently)

Well, it's supposed to be lies, so I achieved the goal.

Phenix actually is a cryo phenix

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Well, it's supposed to be lies, so I achieved the goal.

Phenix actually is a cryo phenix

I don't always lie, even in this thread.

While yes I can use the power of ice as well, I am actually a Vampire Phenix...Don't even ask about my parents, please.

ElGuirrix forgot his Mariachi hat.

4 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

I don't always lie, even in this thread.

While yes I can use the power of ice as well, I am actually a Vampire Phenix...Don't even ask about my parents, please.

ElGuirrix forgot his Mariachi hat.

Not everyone lies all the time, and that's somewhat I good change of pace from time to time I guess

Phenix stole my mariachi hat and holds it hostage

Because cook3y implanted said memories into End's brain.

4 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Not everyone lies all the time, and that's somewhat I good change of pace from time to time I guess

Phenix stole my mariachi hat and holds it hostage

I shall let the hat go once you give me the info. Trust me I don't like going this far either.

3 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

AlphaPHENIX wears pink shorts with red hearts on them

Who do you think I am, Pink Panther?

Hemmo 67 is Sodier 76. He thought that reversing his numbers and changing his name will be enough to hide the past. Such baka, much wow.200.gif

13 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Who do you think I am, Pink Panther?

Hemmo 67 is Sodier 76. He thought that reversing his numbers and changing his name will be enough to hide the past. Such baka, much wow.200.gif

NOOOOOO my past has been revealed to the world of tenno X_X

HOW DARED YOU!

Phenix Is a Jedi Master I put on the Jedi council that scretly spy their info and top level intellegence.  

8 minutes ago, Stargloss said:

Tyl Regor's Grineer, how shameful!

I shall burn them to ash with my Silva & Aegis...if they actually had good enough stats. sad tears doge weepy

Stargloss broke the rules of being a senpai and noticed Valteria. And then they got married, had babies and lived happily ever after untill LordOfTheEnd14 showed up and gave them the bad ending. Torturing their kids, which were still only 4 years old, and forcing the heartbroken couple to watch while unable to save their own children.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX
Oh come on ElGuirrix. You couldn't wait for 2 more seconds?