The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

14 hours ago, Dark_Solaris said:

1tsyb1tsyn1njn4 and Proxykon are actually related to each other guys. They are both EULA breakers they account share each others accounts. I have seen them also using 3rd party ways to get free platinum on to their accounts. They just have not been caught yet.

?format=1000w

Plushy enjoys eating tissue paper.

11 hours ago, Plushy said:

Itsy wants to grow up to be a drill sergeant.

Spoiler

Then no one would ever join the Army again lol... Also, I'm Plushy's "drill sergeant ;p

Proxykon accidentally misspelled their name while signing up, it should be Proxy-kun

Edited by 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4
It's pretty lewd

Alan's got a problem.  See, he can't get enough to drink.  Doesn't matter what it is.  Juice, tea, water, lemonade, beer, mead, wine, whiskey, if it's drinkable, he'll drink it.  Often in copious quantities.  I don't know how he's still alive.  I've watched that man crawl under a soda fountain, latch his mouth around the spigot, and suck the thing dry, one faucet at a time.  Everyone was too busy staring in utter disbelief to, y'know, stop him.  He was so full of various sodas that he sloshed as he walked away.  Audibly sloshed!  Now I've heard of getting sloshed, usually with booze, but this was patently ridiculous.  He's so bad that every restaurant within twenty miles has a restraining order on him - he's not allowed within ten yards of any soda fountain, cooler, or vending machine that serves drinks.

That ain't the whole of it though.  Remember how I said that it don't matter what it is?  I meant it.  The guy has a hose attached to his sink at home.  One end screwed on to the faucet, the other in his mouth.  It's constantly running.  I don't know how he hasn't gotten water poisoning.  I'm pretty sure drinking that much water in one day is potentially lethal.  Even more confusing is where it goes.  How is he not in the bathroom twenty-four-seven?  It's nuts - one of these days, he's going to die, and they're going to cut him open to find out why, and they're going to find a gate to the the world of Dune in his gut.  Only it's going to be so flooded that they're going to have to rename the world to "Oasis" instead.  Or maybe "Floodplain."  Possibly, "Ocean Floor."  Yeah, that sounds about right.

Long story short, look up 'thirsty' in the dictionary, and you find a picture of this guy, including his name, last known address, and previous convictions.

Edited by Arkvold