The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

So the amnesia the doctor said I had is true! It's all coming back to me now Mr. wgwb! You and your 18+ Kubrow magazine! Oh, you say you give all procedes to the sick and dying, when, in reality you spend it on needlessly complicated sitcoms about affairs and Bread! You are what is wrong with the people! You and Mr. Pumpernickel! How long have to two of you shared a bed!?!? 3 years? 4, 5!?!

I will not be fooled again by you massive muscles and sultry voice! Goodbye! You shall never find me in India!

Reshiram would like you to believe they have a underwater-volcano-space base, but they are merely plotting the doom of every single teno that ever lived from there even more secret space limo zeppelin. how are they plotting the doom you ask? simple... they have stolen all froid beks oxium and are bribing the infested  to work for them as we speak.

worse still is the fact that they are training all the infested to dual wield porva vandals.... dark times are coming teno.. dark times...  

Reshiram would like you to believe they have a underwater-volcano-space base, but they are merely plotting the doom of every single teno that ever lived from there even more secret space limo zeppelin. how are they plotting the doom you ask? simple... they have stolen all froid beks oxium and are bribing the infested  to work for them as we speak.

worse still is the fact that they are training all the infested to dual wield porva vandals.... dark times are coming teno.. dark times...

Agent cheese lives in another dimension where cheese is very valuable and rare and his name is agent cheese,because he has one of the few pieces of cheese remaining in his dimension

Cheesebots! Roll out!

Reshiram9001 rolled out cheesebots!

Cheese bots use chase!

It's super effective!

"Volt specter I choose you!"

Dafire rolled out volt specter!

Volt specter used shock!

It's super effective!

Cheesebots are now boiling puddles of cheese and can't fight!

Reshiram9001 sent out Missingno. !

Missingno. used Surf! It's not very effective

Volt used shock!

It's... *black hole forms*

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?!

Well,it looks like I just created a black hole,

Unfortunately you care too much for your life to jump in!

*regal bow with tophat* see you Mr reshiram

*jumps straight into the black hole*

The black hole becomes a square(black hole)

You wake up after jumping into the hole, realizing it was all a dream.

It..it was all a dream? D:? How unfortunate,well seems like I got to break blocks to get wood for the fire..

(Was it a dream,or did dafire get into the famous cubic universe?!?)

VyralVanKill has been visiting this thread continuously for the past five days, hoping for more posts, since it is the only social interaction he's been receiving lately.

grander.alderman has been doing the same thing,but he says this of other people to hide that he is a member of the secret cult of the foreveraloneness.