The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

The 492 in KiIeIrDrone492's username is actually his/her rank among KiIeIrDrones. He/she spends 95% of their time awake boiling with envy at ranks 491 and above, secretly devising plots to get them demoted and get a chance to move up in the KiIeIrDrone hierarchy.

The Grander in Grander.Alderman name is his rank among the Aldermans

His rank is quite high but he spends his days thinking of a plan to kill the Enormer of the Alderman,which is the highest rank

The 492 in KiIeIrDrone492's username is actually his/her rank among KiIeIrDrones. He/she spends 95% of their time awake boiling with envy at ranks 491 and above, secretly devising plots to get them demoted and get a chance to move up in the KiIeIrDrone hierarchy.

Never wanted to grow beard.

Edited by Morgax

you know the edge of tomorrow? that movie were the dude dies over and over again so he can finally win in the end? well that is what SHIR0B0N is... only he/she is not the good one this time.... they are working with the orokin to exact their masters revenge. so your probably thinking they work with the stalker...

WRONG he's on their list as well... just further down. in fact so are the orokin, because why bother taking orders from someone when you can give the orders. that and no one will ever betray you either... you know there every move. no matter what they do you WILL WIN...

in the end it all becomes part of the plan... a very long and mind mindbogglingly confusing plan but a plan none the less. oh and this topic, this very post. do you know how many times SHIR0 has had to die for this to happen? 11473 times... all because of...ME. because I to know the secret and I am coming for you SHIR0... but then you all may be wondering why I am telling everyone this including SHIR0, well i wouldn't want this to get boring now would I?

were is the fun when your foe knows what is going to happen? and everyone else... well when ever either me or SHIR0 dies the day resets and no one but me and SHIR0 will know what happened... as for you SHIR0..... and as for the ban, that is how I will be getting rid of SHIR0... with a ban-hammer of course.(takes out a hand granade and pulls the pin) ill see YOU on the other side....AHAHAHAHA!....

Edited by Agentcheese

you know the edge of tomorrow? that movie were the dude dies over and over again so he can finally win in the end? well that is what SHIR0B0N is... only he/she is not the good one this time.... they are working with the orokin to exact their masters revenge. so your probably thinking they work with the stalker...

WRONG he's on their list as well... just further down. in fact so are the orokin, because why bother taking orders from someone when you can give the orders. that and no one will ever betray you either... you know there every move. no matter what they do you WILL WIN...

in the end it all becomes part of the plan... a very long and mind mindbogglingly confusing plan but a plan none the less. oh and this topic, this very post. do you know how many times SHIR0 has had to die for this to happen? 11473 times... all because of...ME. because I to know the secret and I am coming for you SHIR0... but then you all may be wondering why I am telling everyone this including SHIR0, well i wouldn't want this to get boring now would I?

were is the fun when your foe knows what is going to happen? and everyone else... well when ever either me or SHIR0 dies the day resets and no one but me and SHIR0 will know what happened... as for you SHIR0..... and as for the ban, that is how I will be getting rid of SHIR0... with a ban-hammer of course.(takes out a hand granade and pulls the pin) ill see YOU on the other side....AHAHAHAHA!....

Holy Dooley, mate!

Is the real Harley Quinn.

^ gives candy to kids in the back of his white panel van

• 1 month later...

TheVerdict farts sometimes. Now, your own farts tend to smell a little less offensive to yourself, and this applies to TheVerdict, the same as anyone else. But TheVerdict's farts are so bad that when even a little of it wafts into his nose, he pukes a little into his mouth.

Edited by CheeseHasLeafs