The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

Noamuth as well as keeping a collection of toe nail clippings has mastered the assassin creeds jump from all the games.

after trying it out on a haystack in their back yard they decided to take it to the next step by really assassinating someone.

not wanting to kill anybody important they decided to kill an ant instead. but as they looked at it with its little head and feelers and watched as it climbed a leaf they felt sorry for it.

deciding not to kill it they Noa gave it a blob of jam instead, but it slipped and nearly fell to its doom in a puddle. in instinct noa put their foot in front of the ant and caught it.

but then they thought as they put it back amongst its fellow ants. and they realized much could be learnt from it, for it had just fell 4x its own height ad lived.

learning the secrets  of the way of the ants noa then put this skill to good use by dive bombing water melons head first at just the right angle so that all the juices land in a cup.

they have since opened up the assassins juice bar and become famous because of it. and it you ever see noa let me tell you that the juice is definitely worth the price and that you really should try one.

also if you see an ant in peril and you save it you just might learn something from it :O

Agentcheese has a fetish for exquisitely and horrendously detailed text.

Also his favourite movie is Pluto Nash.

(sorry to disappoint you but the first part is sort of true. I am addicted to huge amounts of extremely detailed text.  the 2nd thing... not so much though)

Your-moth...wait... what-what am I even reading here? No that's it im done! the word has gone down the potty! that's it im outa here! you broke me! you win im doone!!  call me on Tuesday when the world is not run by flaming mozzarella cheese who speak in a Spanish accent! And tell my lawyer he's fired till I come back from my holiday to nowhere with somebody!!

(drives off in a pink and white stripped hummer)