Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Hotfix 32.2.2

[DE]Megan

Changes

• The Complete Starter Slot Bundle is back! Expand your Arsenal with 2x Warframe Slots, 2x Weapon Slots, and 2x Companion Slots.

• Yesterday, we took down the bundle shortly after the launch of Lua’s Prey as there was an issue with the UI not accounting for the price of each individual Warframe Slot (incorrectly showing that 2x Warframe Slots costs 20 Platinum, which is the the cost of 1). So we have fixed that issue across the board, and have re-enabled the Bundle to be purchased in the in-game Market. 

• Removed the Tenet Ferrox from Conclave. 

Conjunction Survival Changes & Fixes: 

• Fixed Steel Path Conjunction Survival Nodes (Yuvarium & Circulus) not rewarding the bonus Lua Thrax Plasm as intended (compared to their non-Steel Path numbers). Rotation Rewards for these Steel Path are back to what they were intended to be:

• 5 Lua Thrax Plasm on Steel Path Yuvarium

• 6 Lua Thrax Plasm on Steel Path Circulus

• Fixed Clients not seeing the glow in the wolf busts eyes when a certain Warframe is near them in the new Circulus tile. 

• Fixed Lua Thrax enemies spawning in the Endurance Drift test and getting stuck in the room. 

• They will now no longer spawn in these areas.  

• Fixed Clients hearing the sound FX when the Host crosses into the Lone Guardian’s buff radius. 

• Fixes towards Lua Thrax enemies not spawning if they can’t find a valid spot within 10m of a player. 

Fixes

• Fixes toward bad offsets for several armor attachments when equipped on Voruna. 

• We will continue fixing other known offset issues.

• Fixed being able to gift the new bundles in the in-game Market more than once to someone who already owns the bundle.

• Fixed the “Several items in this package are cosmetics for items which you do not own. Purchase anyway?” pop-up occurring when attempting to purchase the Golden Mend Collection in the in-game Market even after completing The New War Quest. 

• Fixes towards a rare crash due to cloth collision. 

• Fixed script error with Grendel’s Feast. 

• Fixed script error with Yareli’s Aquablades.

Known Issues: 

The following lists issues that we are aware of that may require more work or a code fix and will be fixed in a future hotfix/update. 

• Bosses such as Sargas Ruk or Vay Hek do not take damage from single target weapons, only AOE weapons can damage the weak spots.

Hello! The new warframe needs a built-in modifier in the ultimatum ability "Condition Overload", remove repeated pressing of the same passive ability. Add Simulacrum to the Arsenal/ESC please! Thank you very much good job!

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Known Issues: 

The following lists issues that we are aware of that may require more work or a code fix and will be fixed 

• Bosses such as Sargas Ruk or Vay Hek do not take damage from single target weapons, only AOE weapons can damage the weak spots.

thanks for the fix but this made me laugh cus of the irony following the major AoE balancing 😂

can't wait to play Voruna!

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

I'd also love to see damage attenuation fixed or at least tuned so that the majority of weapons and strategies aren't made ineffective against it. 

I know those two bosses don't have it but the Lephantis does have this issue along with the sisters, liches and archons. 

Thanks for the fixes. To add to my little rant on the update post, I heard no mention of Tauforged shards becoming more obtainable in any way. I'd say giving chipper's weekly shard a chance to be Tauforged is the least you could do. Speaking of chipper, it's pretty difficult to save stock for other things when the weekly shard costs 90 out of our 105 weekly stock. maybe reducing the cost on the shard would be a good idea? At least down to 75...

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes toward bad offsets for several armor attachments when equipped on Voruna. 

Can you guys have a look on wisp placements too? Almost all armor are out of place since she was added

hace 25 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixes towards Lua Thrax enemies not spawning if they can’t find a valid spot within 10m of a player. 

This bug is still happening, in a 4 man squad only 3 thrax spawned at 5 mins and 0 at 10mins.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• The Complete Starter Slot Bundle is back! Expand your Arsenal with 2x Warframe Slots, 2x Weapon Slots, and 2x Companion Slots.

• Yesterday, we took down the bundle shortly after the launch of Lua’s Prey as there was an issue with the UI not accounting for the price of each individual Warframe Slot (incorrectly showing that 2x Warframe Slots costs 20 Platinum, which is the the cost of 1). So we have fixed that issue across the board, and have re-enabled the Bundle to be purchased in the in-game Market. 

• Removed the Tenet Ferrox from Conclave. 

Conjunction Survival Changes & Fixes: 

• Fixed Steel Path Conjunction Survival Nodes (Yuvarium & Circulus) not rewarding the bonus Lua Thrax Plasm as intended (compared to their non-Steel Path numbers). Rotation Rewards for these Steel Path are back to what they were intended to be:

• 5 Lua Thrax Plasm on Steel Path Yuvarium

• 6 Lua Thrax Plasm on Steel Path Circulus

• Fixed Clients not seeing the glow in the wolf busts eyes when a certain Warframe is near them in the new Circulus tile. 

• Fixed Lua Thrax enemies spawning in the Endurance Drift test and getting stuck in the room. 

• They will now no longer spawn in these areas.  

• Fixed Clients hearing the sound FX when the Host crosses into the Lone Guardian’s buff radius. 

• Fixes towards Lua Thrax enemies not spawning if they can’t find a valid spot within 10m of a player. 

Fixes

• Fixes toward bad offsets for several armor attachments when equipped on Voruna. 

• Fixed being able to gift the new bundles in the in-game Market more than once to someone who already owns the bundle.

• Fixed the “Several items in this package are cosmetics for items which you do not own. Purchase anyway?” pop-up occurring when attempting to purchase the Golden Mend Collection in the in-game Market even after completing The New War Quest. 

• Fixes towards a rare crash due to cloth collision. 

• Fixed script error with Grendel’s Feast. 

• Fixed script error with Yareli’s Aquablades.

Known Issues: 

The following lists issues that we are aware of that may require more work or a code fix and will be fixed in a future hotfix/update. 

Still no solution!!!

Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

I noticed a problem with the Galvanized mods that improve the crit - Galvanized Scope/Crosshair. 
Hotfix 31.6.4 (2022-07-14) fixed the following issue: Fixed stackable buffs for Galvanized Scope/Crosshair being removed all at once when the first stack's time runs out.

The thing is, I'm pretty sure his new functionality is a bug, all other mods lose 1 stack at a time and reset their duration, but this mod loses all of its stacks over the course of what should be the duration of a single stack.

On Headshot Kill: +40% Critical Chance when Aiming for 12s. Stacks up to 5x.

Each stack should last 12 seconds, or if that's what is on the wiki it should last 2.4 seconds each stack, but there are times when it loses 2 or even 3 stacks at once ignoring the correct duration of the buff which leads me to believe that in the change of losing all stacks at once there was a bug that doesn't count each stack with its individual duration like the other Galvanizeds mods.

Could you verify this? I could be wrong but I think this is more of a bug on the same level as Frost Avalanche preventing enemies from getting status procs, and if I remember this bug launched with Frost and stayed in the game until Gauss was released. I don't think even player itself is aware of this problem with Galvanized Scope/Crosshair mods.

Archived