Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this the the right place to find help on a mission?

(NSW)taito2000

Question

7 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, (NSW)taito2000 said:

I’m stuck on Vox Solaris. I’m looking for some help to finally beat it.

What kind of help exactly? Build advice? General gameplay advice? Because ...

34 minutes ago, (NSW)taito2000 said:

I have a few other missions that I have to do solo, but not this one.

... Vox Solaris is most certainly a Solo Quest, alas.

If you're still really early, my advice would be to leave the Quest until a bit later, when you have better Mods and stuff,
Free-Roam content is not the most beginner-friendly stuff, enemy levels lie somewhat as to the average difficulty you'll encounter there.

4 hours ago, (NSW)taito2000 said:

I get stuck at the part where you have to retrieve the list for Eudico.

You could always try the Wiki and Youtube for walkthroughs and whatnot in regards to Quests etc,
not least for stuff like Spy and Rescue there's often paths that may not seem obvious at first glance
(though there's some satisfaction to be had when figuring things like that out yourself, heh).

3 hours ago, (NSW)taito2000 said:

junction boss

If you picked either Excal or Mag as your starter, their respective 2 is kind of a win button against Junction Specters
(and really everything that's susceptible to it), with Excal just Melee spam / do a Finisher and as Mag simply shoot, should be GG.

Volt may need some slightly better Mods to have as fast a kill time, still, pick up your bullet proof Elec Shield and just pew pew from a distance,
alternatively do an Elden Ring and spam heavy slam attacks (with Melee out, Jump + Heavy Attack) to stun lock the Specter.

One thing about this game is if you're not ready for something practice more then try again. If you kinda cheat to get through by having others help you'll struggle when you're alone. Just enjoy the game for the game and learn to adapt to those challenges. For example the steel path, zariman and new Lua missions have totally forced me to play harder and better. Use the operator more and abilities/mods. Love the new content. Hunting Eidolons with speed groups makes you such a better player. Now going back to level 40-50 stuff that I struggled with a month ago seems so trivial and easy. 

On 2022-12-01 at 10:39 PM, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

One thing about this game is if you're not ready for something practice more then try again. If you kinda cheat to get through by having others help you'll struggle when you're alone. Just enjoy the game for the game and learn to adapt to those challenges. For example the steel path, zariman and new Lua missions have totally forced me to play harder and better. Use the operator more and abilities/mods. Love the new content. Hunting Eidolons with speed groups makes you such a better player. Now going back to level 40-50 stuff that I struggled with a month ago seems so trivial and easy. 

Player244024418 (that's a mouthful) is correct.  When I looked at my account play history (the old Wayback Stats page) the largest portion of my playtime was in the MR7-15 area.  Bear in mind I have been playing for 5-6 years at that time.  The point I am making is do not rush.  It is common for folks to rush through content to either eventually lagging behind in damage dealing and/or survivability.  Bing carried is fine but when it becomes something you need to rely on the 'fun' of the game diminishes greatly.  Farm farm and farm some more, you will end up with a wealth of tools to aid you as you grow and level.

Archived