Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Hotfix 32.2.3

[DE]Megan

please reduce yareli's hitbox size/height so she can go through doors and vents on older tilesets with no issue while on merulina

please fix yareli loss of control after being hit by certain CC while on merulina

please fix magus elevate not working while going into transference when on merulina.

ty.

The update summary says armor values of 1-499 indicate damage resistance up to 60%, but shouldn't it be 1-449? The second level, 499-2700, does line up with DR up to 90% using the formula we already know (net armor/(net armor + 300)). Has something changed or is perhaps the in-game icon slightly inaccurate? Armor at 499 using this function would return DR of ~62.5%.

Still no fix for the "loot lag" bug that was squashed in update 31.1.2 and came back with the Lua's Prey update. The bug causes you not to be able to pick up loot or interact with anything during a mission until you fire and reload your primary weapon when you have a specter present. Whenever this happens I get a constant clicking sound which is very annoying. Basically makes using a specter during a mission a real chore to say the least. 

Il y a 6 heures, Valtica a dit :

Enemy density is so low on normal mode for these 2 survivals.  Right now the steel path mode is easier tbh because there are enough enemies to keep the supply level high enough.

The ennemy density isn't the problem, tileset is.
Lua's tilesets are a chore for the AI depending on which room is generated, there're a lot of obstacles, jumps to do... . The AI's pathfinding struggles a lot with them so you happen to see only 10~ mobs.
It's a lot better with SP tho.
I still partially agree that they could've upped the ennmy density.

The Syndicates, Nightwave, and all the open world vendor Shops, that have a sorting tab, now no longer remember your preferred sorting. When i change Sorting to Price in Sydicate Offerings, Nightwave becomes sorted by Price too. When I change it to Rank in Syndicate Offerings, which does not exist in Nightwave as a sorting option, it defaults to Name, and then when you return to Syndicate, it is changed to Name...... Literally WTF

This is so counter intuitive it blows my mind.

4 hours ago, -.GALAHAD.- said:

wtf is with all the horns and satanic crap lately?

On 2022-12-01 at 2:49 PM, Harutomata said:

Agreed but I think it should be just an accessibility option and not a mod.
Having arthritis or CTS shouldn't come with an extra mile of effort to forma your weapon more in order to make it usable.

It makes more sense to just use a firekey macro if you have that problem rather than ask the developers to make a mod or feature to convert weapons into ATF bait. 

On 2022-12-02 at 1:19 AM, Valtica said:

Enemy density is so low on normal mode for these 2 survivals.  Right now the steel path mode is easier tbh because there are enough enemies to keep the supply level high enough.

It seems to be fine when people stick together, especially in a good big room or at least going back and forth between a few hallways that are around 1 big room. But if everyone wanders off in different directions halfway across the map, it does get bad.

In the arsenal while having voruna void shell applied to voruna; when simply selecting base skin, a display glitch occurs and gives the base skin the applied void shell effects, but does not apply them when it is selected. all my all mine are set to Ayatan Elegance. ngl it looks gud,

Also, am I crazy or did something change with Titania's #2 ability in her base kit, unaugmented? I was going nuts because I would cast thorns or whatever on an enemy and the little buff icon would never show up for me to collect. I finally went to adaro solo and tested it and it appears that the effected enemy with any of her #2 abilities spawn a "clone" model of them enemy but basically up in ceiling mostly clipping through it.

This was not like this before. Was this change intentional? Why was it not in the patch notes?

This makes the ability much more difficult to use because you now have to look around for where the buff icon appeared rather than it being on the enemy you cast it on.

qoEpqFZ.jpg

Archived