Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Hotfix 32.2.3

[DE]Megan

@master_of_destiny Eh, lots of people don't know how the internet work and make assumptions. That person is one of them. People always say "my internet is fine". Well it might be fine between you and Google or Amazon or whatever site you tested, but of course any nodes going the other way toward DE or a squadmate might be having issues. Road analogies about the internet are apt and An accident keeping you from heading north might not affect you going south.

Anyway. My condolences on being ignored.

frosts void shell shoulder armor colors are colored by the main color and not the "attachments" colors. im using the deluxe armor and i want to match the color and sheen of his shoulders and not directly affect the color of the existing colors on his main body. i just want to dial in the color to match the body without affecting the color i have already picked out.

Just wanted to put it out there, I never saw it in the notes, and this game has huge notes so it's possible I didn't see it, but I believe that heinous fashion bug, where using a pistol skin on a kitgun, makes your kitgun energy colors override your melee colors seems to be finally fixed huzzah, I have been waiting on that for quite a time

DAY 998:  yay finally an arcane gizmo for the Orbiter so we are now 1 click less away from our full collection, unfortunately ranked arcanes still count and display as 1 arcane in vendors screen and not as 10 or 21 ( or as 1 rank3 or 5 and X single one if it make sense ), i mean there is no way to distinguish ranked arcanes from single one and so have a precise count of how many arcanes of each we own already.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-12-06 at 3:21 PM, Drex83 said:

Just wanted to put it out there, I never saw it in the notes, and this game has huge notes so it's possible I didn't see it, but I believe that heinous fashion bug, where using a pistol skin on a kitgun, makes your kitgun energy colors override your melee colors seems to be finally fixed huzzah, I have been waiting on that for quite a time

Oh, I must have had another color set, sadly I was wrong, I really wish they'd fix this. If you see this DE, there is a thread in my profile somewhere where I explain this in detail with a video clip to prove I'm not full of crap ;)

Archived