Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost warframe progres

DenialWayne

Question

Lost warframe progress
Someone faced a problem when they made a warframe, played for it for a long time, then sold it, replacing it with a prime version, but in the end, it appears in the codex and profile as if you did not have this warframe. This happened to me with Equinox, I'm 100% sure that I made it and played it for a long time, later replacing it with the prime version, but the progress for it is not displayed in the profile and codex. I have been playing on the same account for many years and I am sure that I farmed it at one time and played on it for a long time.

1 answer to this question

You can make a hundred Equinoxes; it only counts the highest progression on that unique entry. So, into Market and check Warframes menu, find Equinox. If you ever got her to Rank 30, you’ll see a blueish icon saying Mastered. If she is saying Mastered there but still no notification on your Profile; take a screenshot of the Market screen, the Market’s purchase screen (as this should say Mastered whether you still have her or not) then your Profile. Possibly Codex as I can’t remember if that shows mastered item icons- never hurts to check. You then, head to warframe.com and login to the account with the issue, find their Support link and send them a ticket showing at least your Profile and one of those saying you mastered her as playing her that long, should definitely have hit Rank 30 once or more depending on Formas before you had her Prime. Support will then look into it for you

Archived