Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slow Launcher Downloads

Echo-419

So i woke up this morning to find update 11 had been released and was pretty happy.

Although when I went to download it I was met with speeds of 15kb/s.

I know its not my internet because i have downloaded an 8 gigabyte game in the same amount of time i waited for warframe to be done.

Is this just me or has anyone else experienced this problem?

I started my U11 download at about the same speed too, but the speed has been steadily increasing (now up to 70-80 kbps). I expect it to normalize to my full download speed as it goes on.

Moved to the proper section.

sorry about wrong section not too familiar with the forums

ok so after a re try of the download it gets to about 8 mb then skips its way up to 530 mb then restarts the the download

on a loop

could it be a server too populated issue?

I'm having a similar issue where it go's in a constant *Checking for new content* loop, I've sent in several tickets and have done everything they have asked and I am still plagued by the loop issue. So it would seem that the issue is on DE's end it seems.

Well, i'm happy i found this topic. I thought I was the only one having this problem. None of my friends had problems, and since i don't have the best internet I thought that it was the problem. I went to a friends house and tried downloading it there, and i'm still having the same problem. It never stabilizes and often times it just stops for minutes at times. If anyone has found a solution, could they help me. Thank you

The solution for me was to use a Proxy named Spotflux, all I did was install it, run it, Then ran warframe it finally finished getting the update :), its a free proxy with no strings attached, just be sure to Disable it after updating so not to run into any unforseen issues :).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I dont think this will ever be fixed by DE. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game is faster than patching it at 1KB/s

Sucks for Aussies that get a feeling in the trouser region when they reach 500kbp/s. My american friend can download the game in a couple of minutes.

But this is a hugeeeee problem, I get it every single patch! 

Even DayZ has less problems then this pile of mess game. I've encountered so many problems.

Edited by Harctor