Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I combine 2 accounts?

kelokera

Question

So... I play warframe on PC for the first time, not a loot to do in that time, then I start playing with my friends on PS3... we invest a loot of time, and money... I get to MR 16, we farm HARD for prime warframes and weapons... but later I retake my PC account, and I ask about combining both accounts, and the answer was no, because Sony (and Microsoft for the XBOX) didn't allow it.

Now we have cross platform, and I know is not the same as "cross account" or what ever you can call it... but... is there a way to combine my progress with the PC version? I'm using the same email on both... 

5 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, (PSN)Ze_LoBoToMiZeUr said:

Nope.

Account merging has been described as a goal regarding cross-features, we will be able to play on our main account on different platform later but merging two account is still an idea more than a reality so far, so wait and see.

But for now, no.

Thank you!! I imagine it wasn't possible... I guess the closest thing to do now is to log in in both accounts and transfer resources... and wait until...

28 minutes ago, kelokera said:

Thank you!! I imagine it wasn't possible... I guess the closest thing to do now is to log in in both accounts and transfer resources... and wait until...

There's no cross platform trading yet either. Even if there were, I'd advise against this as it could result in a perma-ban.

Archived