Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

I don't mean to be selfish or accusing about any issues that only I have, but you guys still haven't fixxed the uncentered scope with snipetron vandal and scanner when zoomed in. Also, the battle pay for the current event came from Alad V even though it's supposed to come from the other corpus dude and we're fighting against alad.

The newest event mission isn't working for me. I click on it (Ananke) under "operations", and then on the correct node, and not only does it not show battlepay, it automatically puts me in a group for the regular mission (non event). D:

DE just fixed it. Apparently the alert was conflicting with the event :P Thanks guys! :D

Edited by CPJangoFett

cant build S#&$ -.- every time i try cant get out unless i restart oh yea one more thing (i wish its just this one more but unlikely) cant enter dojo got server mismatch error but sometimes i can

Edited by zaeb

The same happens for me. Any time I open the interface to build a room, the game completely freezes. I can still move my cursor around, but I can't click anything and I have to kill the game (alt + F4). :(

But thanks for the other fixes!

its been happen to me also how ever you dont need to alt+F4 just wait a couple of seconds longer then you would normally and it unfreezes

Anyone else notice a huge drop nerf?  Past 10 or so missions around 100+kills only 1 mod drop per mission (maybe there were a few where no mods dropped) and a handful of orbs of any kind are dropping.  Makes running a power hungry frame difficult when  you can't fire off a nuke.

Also noticed some mission changes, kinda cool change to capture though sad panda that you don't get a payout on the capture anymore.

Edited by Rkurnelm

its been happen to me also how ever you dont need to alt+F4 just wait a couple of seconds longer then you would normally and it unfreezes

I'll try, but I just waited 10 minutes and it didn't unfreeze (the buttons are clickable, but none of them do anything, and I don't have all the room options I know would be available).

Thanks for trying.

Uhhhh new bug as of hotfix 11.0.1?

Max hp is being limited.

Running rhino level 30 + vitality at 320% + vigor at 120% 

But yet I only have 765 health.

Also its base health reading is higher than it should be it is showing a base hp of 325 but it should be 300

Picture links below:

Shows hp and shields bottom right:

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/469794336938530378/6985C2030C9945EC4CF622C39030C9E770652EAA/

List of equipped mods:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/469794336938627843/F5B1B5AC89A1ECFA48C0BCC31AAB133D9350710F/

Edited by light079