kahl kinda bugged for me '' prison break''

DeViL711

Question

okay i tried to do kahl more than once this week to get it done in less than 15m but it won't work i rush it asap and i reach the wolf on 14m there i mean i rush it as fast as i can to do the point and leave to the next but it won't work 

and the second thing and i'm sure its bugg i faced the wolf with the melee only and can't change to get my weapon back wth??? i hit F and hold F to change the weapon but nothing change i'm stuck with melee jumped of the map still the same melee only whats wrong?

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, Myscho said:

My PB was 11:30 when i arrived to Narmer Wolf arena, but got bug where Wolf was invicible, so that ruin my run

bruh... tbh i will dump it and won't do it again i did tried x3 times and enough with it 

i think its random regeneration missions just like rivens system but it should not be like that! it should be calculated and tested 

a map like that for 15m? it should be 20m at least for all type pf players so they can do it

1 hour ago, DeViL711 said:

bruh... tbh i will dump it and won't do it again i did tried x3 times and enough with it 

i think its random regeneration missions just like rivens system but it should not be like that! it should be calculated and tested 

a map like that for 15m? it should be 20m at least for all type pf players so they can do it

And i got that bug again, dont know if i have strenght to repeat

• Like 1