All my progress is gone

darklord2829

Question

A year ago I started playing warframe with a friend. Everything went smoothly I put in a few bucks in the game and got ivara prime. After that we played some more and eventually got bored. I stopped playing it and went on with my life. Then I got my Nintendo switch and started playing it on a fresh account under the same e-mail. I am sure I didn't merge them in any way, but when I go to start warframe today and try to log into my old account (with ivara) and it just puts me on the account I had on the switch. I remember the username on my old account but I cant log in with the username I suppose.

Does anyone have ideas on what might have happened?

16 answers to this question

ok so im just guessing here based on what you have said:

I assume the account you originally played on was NOT a nintendo switch account?
And NOW you ARE on a nintendo switch?
Warframe has very recently gotten cross-PLAY but not cross-SAVE.
Your PC (or whatever platform you had originally) account and nintendo switch account are separate, that is why it seems like you have lost all progress, because you have started a new account

• Like 1

There is no cross save yet as we're still helping DE test crossplay. That means you cannot log into your master account on your Switch- they're entirely independent of one another. If you use Steam, Epic Games or Warframe's own PC Launcher- you cannot use your Switch account to log in. If you can't remember your password, Steam and the others have "Forgot password?" hyperlinks to change it.

1 minute ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

ok so im just guessing here based on what you have said:

I assume the account you originally played on was NOT a nintendo switch account?
And NOW you ARE on a nintendo switch?
Warframe has very recently gotten cross-PLAY but not cross-SAVE.
Your PC (or whatever platform you had originally) account and nintendo switch account are separate, that is why it seems like you have lost all progress, because you have started a new account

No, I am currently trying to get into my pc account (on my pc) under the same email as my switch acount but it just puts me onto my switch account. I contacted the support.

1 minute ago, darklord2829 said:

No, I am currently trying to get into my pc account (on my pc) under the same email as my switch acount but it just puts me onto my switch account. I contacted the support.

That shouldn't even be possible, accounts aren't transferable between platforms yet

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

There is no cross save yet as we're still helping DE test crossplay. That means you cannot log into your master account on your Switch- they're entirely independent of one another. If you use Steam, Epic Games or Warframe's own PC Launcher- you cannot use your Switch account to log in. If you can't remember your password, Steam and the others have "Forgot password?" hyperlinks to change it.

Im guessing i dont remember the email of the pc account im trying to get in. I contacted the support but do you know of any way i could get my email with my username?

1 minute ago, BatVenomPL said:

That shouldn't even be possible, accounts aren't transferable between platforms yet

Im guessing i dont remember the email of the pc account im trying to get in. I contacted the support but do you know of any way I could get my email with my username?

3 minutes ago, darklord2829 said:

so you are attempting to access an account that is not darklord2829? or are they named the same thing too?

Are you a steam player, epic store, or standalone?

so you are attempting to access an account that is not darklord2829? or are they named the same thing too?

Are you a steam player, epic store, or standalone?

Steam, Im trying to get into an account called Vazelinch0

1 minute ago, darklord2829 said:

Im guessing i dont remember the email of the pc account im trying to get in. I contacted the support but do you know of any way I could get my email with my username?

you might be able to prove who you are by providing the ivara transaction details to DE when they contact you back via support?

I assume you dont keep a list of old email addresses handy? or have accounts with other services that use usernames that you could log into and see what email account is associated with it for the purpose of hunting down the old email?

you might be able to prove who you are by providing the ivara transaction details to DE when they contact you back via support?

I assume you dont keep a list of old email addresses handy? or have accounts with other services that use usernames that you could log into and see what email account is associated with it for the purpose of hunting down the old email?

Yes thats what im confused about because the receipt of the platinum i bought is in the email im typing in the login tab. Im sure i bought platinum in the ivara account.

2 minutes ago, darklord2829 said:

Yes thats what im confused about because the receipt of the platinum i bought is in the email im typing in the login tab. Im sure i bought platinum in the ivara account.

the reciept for platinum is definitely a steam purchase one, yeah?

out of curiosity, are you able to log into the website using that email address? or is that the account you are currently posting from?

3 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

the reciept for platinum is definitely a steam purchase one, yeah?

out of curiosity, are you able to log into the website using that email address? or is that the account you are currently posting from?

The thing is on the receipt there is an email and that email should be of the account with ivara (the one im trying to get into) but when i go to type it it puts me in a whole different account. Is that even possible?

6 hours ago, darklord2829 said:

Im guessing i dont remember the email of the pc account im trying to get in. I contacted the support but do you know of any way i could get my email with my username?

In your defence I have set my PC and PS4 accounts with my master email and there are no confusions when I log into my PS4 so best is just hold on until DE staff get hold of your ticket as they'll give you further steps and instructions to get it back under control. I use Ivara Prime myself for so much content I completely understand how losing access to her is going to be a blow but worry not fellow Ivara, you'll be right back driving her in no time