Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lower the Paracesis Ducat cost please.

Flannoit

I've been a long-time player of Warframe, and frankly... 1000 ducat cost is still pretty insane, even with it being readily available thanks to the ducat kiosks in relays. The ducat cost is the one thing constantly stopping me from crafting the Paracesis, because that's 1000 ducats that's almost always better spent on Baro for 1-6 different things, compared to a sword with stances I don't really care for meaning it'll 100% be mastery fodder and then sold for me.

2 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

is it unsellable???

Yeah. Well the weapon is kinda a huge deal. Part of the story and all. On top of that it works like kuva/tenet weapons, i. e. you need to forma it 5 times to get all 40 ranks. It's also quite a powerful weapon. Especially against sentients.

Even if you could sell it, I would recommend not to.

You don't really need to rush building it. If Baro has more important stuff, go for that, you will eventually accumulate enough prime junk to build it. ;)

1 minute ago, Cerikus said:

Yeah. Well the weapon is kinda a huge deal. Part of the story and all. On top of that it works like kuva/tenet weapons, i. e. you need to forma it 5 times to get all 40 ranks. It's also quite a powerful weapon. Especially against sentients.

Even if you could sell it, I would recommend not to.

You don't really need to rush building it. If Baro has more important stuff, go for that, you will eventually accumulate enough prime junk to build it. ;)

😔 i was already aware it worked like nemesis weapons and the sentient bonus dmg, the day i have the ability to just up and spare 1k ducats will be far, far, far in the future until Paracesis is the last thing I need for my MR catalogue

10 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

the day i have the ability to just up and spare 1k ducats will be far, far, far in the future until Paracesis is the last thing I need for my MR catalogue

I would bet all my plat that DE will never lower the cost. They didn't lower the cost of Hema or Sibear or anything, so the chances are it will stay at 1000 ducats.
So yeah. Just don't think about it. There is luckily already plenty of items to level instead of Paracesis to reach MR30. :) 

These long grinds eventually finish themselves out of nowhere if you don't focus on them.

37 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

I've been a long-time player of Warframe, and frankly... 1000 ducat cost is still pretty insane, even with it being readily available thanks to the ducat kiosks in relays. The ducat cost is the one thing constantly stopping me from crafting the Paracesis, because that's 1000 ducats that's almost always better spent on Baro for 1-6 different things, compared to a sword with stances I don't really care for meaning it'll 100% be mastery fodder and then sold for me.

It takes 5 forma to get max level with it level 40, and you then unlock a passive that resets sentient weaknesses on every hit. I wouldn't sell something that is so difficult to get, and is great killing sentients.

Just now, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

It takes 5 forma to get max level with it level 40, and you then unlock a passive that resets sentient weaknesses on every hit. I wouldn't sell something that is so difficult to get, and is great killing sentients.

Sentients aren't that hard to kill in the first place. Arguable with the Archon hunt sentients but they're not nearly as hard as they used to be. Most of my weapons melt them even in SP.

Just now, Flannoit said:

Sentients aren't that hard to kill in the first place. Arguable with the Archon hunt sentients but they're not nearly as hard as they used to be. Most of my weapons melt them even in SP.

In endless missions its easier to melee a sentient than amp shoot them IMO. When and If scarlet spear comes back, it would be useful.

• 1 month later...
Le 05/12/2022 à 00:22, Flannoit a dit :

i agree , i'm sitting on over 3k ducats but i'm still inconfortable shelling 1k just for this one weapon , i mean 1k is like 5 or more primed mods

Archived