Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

all amp scaffolds are severely misaligned, twisted upside down/tilted forwards + braces clipping through hand

spiralmenace

title. screencaps use anspatha and plaga braces, but the results are same regardless of chosen brace.

Spoiler

tumblr_pkccjara071rxboygo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_pkccjara071rxboygo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_pkccjara071rxboygo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_pkccjara071rxboygo3_1280.jpg

EDIT 5/24/22: title edited for clarity of issue, many more screencaps and explanations further down thread. it's been 41 months since fortuna release with no fixes, and the only time the problem's been acknowledged it was somehow made worse. this should have been hotfixed in january 2019 how is it *still* broken

EDIT 10/22/22: going on FOUR WHOLE YEARS since this has been broken what is the deal here!!

Edited by spiralmenace
  • Like 13

Yep! Other thread is about this too. Seems everyone has this issue. At least it seems its just graphical and not functional. would be bad if the bullets were fired towards the sky and not where u point them....

Lets hope itll get fixed! Even though its just graphical... unlike that STUCK SCIMITAR WING!!! XC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On top of the Vox Solaris amp parts STILL not being fixed, the Klamora prism's ammo economy is still inconsistent; with maxed-out, unbound Eternal Gaze (Madurai Focus), sometimes my ammo economy is decent and sometimes I completely drain all the energy in three seconds. I'm not sure if the Klamora being a energy guzzler is intentional, but if only there was a way for it not to drain itself instantly. 

I really wish DE would get around to fixing this. It took them a while to fix the K-Drives too which I really don't understand. Even if it is not that big of an issue, surely it can't be that painfully hard to rectify. 

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping for more attention. It is really annoying how the Fortuna braces are backwards & the scaffolds are sideways & inside the brace rather than on top. I hope that with the current  Nightwave task to guild something, more people come here to bring light to this problem.