Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Reactor Question

gooeylobster

Question

So after wathing the dev livestream, I'm pretty pumped about update 7. Seeing how they're redoing the talents and mods would it be worth my while to use my orokin reactor I just crafted to upgrade Rhinos (My second Warframe) talents now or should I wait until 7 drops just in case I can't get compensation for it?

9 answers to this question

From what I gathered, reactors and catalysts will still be essential to get the most out of your weapons and frames even after the overhaul of the upgrade system. So you should be fine with using it.

I just hope when the trees are overhauled, they aren't reset back to basic.

Edited by gooeylobster

I just hope when the trees are overhauled, they aren't reset back to basic.

They wouldn't do something like that, they're not even going to be completely taking the mods away from us (they said they were going to have some kind of trade in system.) They're not evil, and a lot of people spent plat on reactors too

Personally Im really annoyed, It's taken me so long to reach Level 2 or rank 2 and I feel unrewarded items that said I had to be level to to use it are now saying I need to be level 3-4. And I don't have buys to buy stuff, there has to be an easier way to level up and craft stuff for yourself. Like Im tryin to craft Ash and I still haven't gotten any parts or resrouces........

Ugh! can someone help. It's driving me insane!