The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva weapon delete option

Shade_Mist

In light of the past nerf it would be nice to let players have one free delete of any lich they have that has either a bramma, zarr or ogris. I am now stuck with a lich that I will never finish as the weapon is not worth getting now. I don't even care what he stole... just let me get rid of him as I don't plan on getting any other lich weapons after what happened.

Even if you don't want to use them (bramma and zarr are two of the best weapons in the game though) the weapons give mastery points for leveling so they still have a use even if you don't like them. You can also convert a lich so they are either like a companion or can be traded to another player. Bramma and zarr are two of the most sought after weapons, and as such should be easy sells, could even be traded for the specific weapon you want to help avoid some extra RNG. 

Oh I know they were good, look at my profile under most used primary. My zarr is 60% toxin and 5 forum. My ogris is the same just not used as much. But after the nerf to ammo, reduced clip and arcane it is not fun running out of ammo. Yes I use the mods and the sentinel to get more but it is not worth my time worrying about ammo. My bramma is only 30 with 42% and the lich I have is 26% toxin so not worth selling. I was just getting them to fuse to get to 60% but not worth my time now. So it would be nice if they would throw us a bone to delete those lichs.

10 hours ago, Shade_Mist said:

Oh I know they were good, look at my profile under most used primary. My zarr is 60% toxin and 5 forum. My ogris is the same just not used as much. But after the nerf to ammo, reduced clip and arcane it is not fun running out of ammo. Yes I use the mods and the sentinel to get more but it is not worth my time worrying about ammo. My bramma is only 30 with 42% and the lich I have is 26% toxin so not worth selling. I was just getting them to fuse to get to 60% but not worth my time now. So it would be nice if they would throw us a bone to delete those lichs.

since you dont like running out of ammo, get the tenet plinx. it one shots anything, has infinite ammo and an aoe alt fire. toxin is the best element so you can get more corrosive.

Archived