Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave needs to be updated, or not. Doesn't Matter.

Neoronial

The so-called balance should allow new players to have more fun instead of letting old players dominate all the way.

Obviously, my mention of "unbalanced weapons" was wrong.

Why not stratify players by kill count? or some more reasonable standard?

Don’t u guys see what the Conclave is like now?

Newcomers be smashed, be smashed, impaired, be aimed, and be killed, all the way.

Eww, how can I happily play Lunaro with more strangers?

Or keep the status quo, okey, I don't care.

By the way, the prestige rewards are not attractive to most players. Most players who want to get these rewards "act" with each other to complete the challenge during the time when there is no match. It makes the game itself even more pointless.🥱

1 hour ago, Neoronial said:

The so-called balance should allow new players to have more fun instead of letting old players dominate all the way.

The whole point of balance is to reduce the impact of gear choices as much as possible in order to turn skill into more of a deciding factor.

And it shouldn't be a surprise that players who have spent longer in the game mode are bound to have more knowledge, skill and experience that allows them to smash newer players, and a lot of it comes from improving through fighting each other.

Obviously, my mention of "unbalanced weapons" was wrong.

On one hand, yes, there's a balance to follow and -as pointed in the previous thread- skill gap can make everything seem unbalanced.

On the other hand, some discussion could have been had in that thread, but I'm sure the title is the main reason why it ended up deleted.

Why not stratify players by kill count? or some more reasonable standard?

The playerbase is split enough already between 2 player tiers (RC on/off) × 4 game modes × 6 regions, adding more can make finding matches harder, even more if these aren't dynamic barriers that let players go back to previous ranks/levels when the overal skill medium increases or something happens that makes the player skill go back (such as a long break).

Don’t u guys see what the Conclave is like now?

Newcomers be smashed, be smashed, impaired, be aimed, and be killed, all the way.

Happens in every single competitive game lol. Warframe players are way too used to win all the time with little to no effort, so get really loud upon defeat.

On 2022-12-09 at 11:46 PM, Neoronial said:

He can say whatever he wants, even if the Conclave dies, it’s just to find another game to continue

What's the point of making a "feedback" thread if you're gonna bury your head in the sand as soon as someone disagrees with you instead of engaging in discussion?

Are you really running out of arguments so quickly? Did you ever have a point to defend at all?

cmon-do-something-original-cmon.gif

Archived