Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: December 12 to December 16

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, December 15th for Prime Time #331! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes. We are offering an Archon Armaments Bag. You can also claim this week’s drop by tuning into Warframe International’s stream on Wednesday, December 14th at 3 p.m. ET.

• Archon Continuity
  • Archon Flow
  • Archon Intensify
  • Archon Stretch
  • Archon Vitality

image.png

** This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Brozime to continue the fun and share with their community.

With the changes to Twitch’s platform and our livestreaming schedule, we’ve been exploring additional ways to highlight some of the amazing broadcasters in our community!

Friday Community Drops!

Every Friday, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

Friday, December 16th

Each Fridays’ schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

We hope to see you there, Tenno!

Is there anything we need to do (other than watch the stream for 45 minutes) to make sure we get the drop? I haven't watched a stream before and want to make sure I've got everything good to go! Unfortunately the link to the twitch drops guide at the top isn't working for me...

46 minutes ago, beccablaze said:

Is there anything we need to do (other than watch the stream for 45 minutes) to make sure we get the drop? I haven't watched a stream before and want to make sure I've got everything good to go! Unfortunately the link to the twitch drops guide at the top isn't working for me...

You need to link your account with twitch and then claim the drop on twitch after the 45 minutes. 

1 hour ago, beccablaze said:

In addition to linking your warframe account to your twitch account (the only truly necessary step) I would use a chromium based browser (Edge, Opera, Chrome, Vivaldi, and many others just not IE or firefox) and install the automatic twitch drops extension from chrome web store so it will claim your drops automatically (otherwise you need to watch closely and claim manually when the bar fills up, there are often multiple drops but the bar doesn't start filling again until you claim so you can easily miss drops if you don't claim each one quickly)

59 minutes ago, Negative_Stolen said:

If the Friday bonus category ever rolls around to Operator cosmetics, would a streamer kindly select the "Saturn Six Mask"? Otherwise, the vector for acquiring it is obtuse, expensive, and the drop chance is shamefully low.

I can find a use for a duplicate ship decoration, even if not on my ship.  A duplicate of an operator cosmetic from an event would be of no use or value whatsoever to those of us who already have it, which isn't much incentive to get us to watch the stream in question 🤷‍♂️

Really Archon mods? You couldn't give away something more worthless at this point! Everyone has been doing these missions week after week! The only people that don't have the mods, don't qualify to do the mission yet. Should have given out random regular shards that's what we need! we need over 200 of them and you give us one crappy one and one & 90% chance for a crappy one every week! Those mods are what you should be giving away when you do a stream on Monday at 2:00 in the afternoon when people are working etc. Not an umbra mod that probably 80% of us didn't get & also need. 

3 hours ago, (PSN)nitto420s said:

Really Archon mods? You couldn't give away something more worthless at this point! Everyone has been doing these missions week after week! The only people that don't have the mods, don't qualify to do the mission yet.

Speak for yourself. I don't have any of the mods, because I did one of the missions and decided I would rather do pretty much anything that can be done under the sun than engage with anything to do with Veilbreaker. You're free to get as mad as you like because the items being given away don't benefit you personally (don't worry, you're joining the ranks of the whiners who have complained in every single schedule thread since drops started, so you're definitely not alone), but if you get out of your wonderful delusion where you are the only person that matters in the universe you might realize that you are not "everyone".

I really dislike the mandatory twitch watches.

Warframe is fun to play, but watching a stream isn't my cup of tea, and definetly not for 45 mins.

I much rather play the game instead.

Took me hours of farming the dumb kahl's missions to get the mods and now you just give them to people who watch your twitch streams.

Do you even take your own game serious or you rather be popular on twitch by hijacking your games playerbase to watch your streams.

Personally i have nothing with twitch and when i go through all the hassle of unlinking - linking and watching but something goes wrong i get nothing and when filing a request to solve it DE does nothing for ya.

4 hours ago, zipilgrim said:

Speak for yourself. I don't have any of the mods, because I did one of the missions and decided I would rather do pretty much anything that can be done under the sun than engage with anything to do with Veilbreaker. You're free to get as mad as you like because the items being given away don't benefit you personally (don't worry, you're joining the ranks of the whiners who have complained in every single schedule thread since drops started, so you're definitely not alone), but if you get out of your wonderful delusion where you are the only person that matters in the universe you might realize that you are not "everyone".

He is totally right about the drops, your comment however shows what's wrong with many ppl who play games.

Too lazy to work for it. It's awesome that you rather do something else but *@##$ing on someone who actually played the game to get the mods is pretty sad mate.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Scissm said:

Took me hours of farming the dumb kahl's missions to get the mods and now you just give them to people who watch your twitch streams.

You only get maximally three, not all, and it doesn't mean you get three different ones. Actually playing the game is still necessary, unless you just buy them from other players.

For those wondering, Archon Continuity/Archon Stretch/Archon Vitality can be useful on certain frames/builds.

The other 2 are really niche but Archon Flow can replace Primed Flow if you have yet to buy/or max it out via baro or trading with another player. And you can just skip Archon Intensify really. Legit do not and will not use it (unless DE buffs it😅).

Regardless may you have good luck and rng both on the stream and in game fellow tenno. And happy 🎄 holidays while I'm at it.

8 hours ago, (PSN)Scissm said:

I really dislike the mandatory twitch watches.

Warframe is fun to play, but watching a stream isn't my cup of tea, and definetly not for 45 mins.

I much rather play the game instead.

Do you even take your own game serious or you rather be popular on twitch by hijacking your games playerbase to watch your streams.

Personally i have nothing with twitch and when i go through all the hassle of unlinking - linking and watching but something goes wrong i get nothing and when filing a request to solve it DE does nothing for ya.

It's not that deep bro. Just have it in the background. This isn't mandatory.

Archived