Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: December 12 to December 16

[DE]Taylor

So, to get ahead of an error, Who specifically do I contact when my twitch drop progress decides to freeze at 20% again? Because Twitch stated they wont do anything, and losing the last Lua Moon drop from #330 was annoying as sh#@. So, Mind giving me a email or link to the one to contact for this drop when it freezes progress on me?

On 2022-12-12 at 9:15 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, December 15th for Prime Time #331! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes. We are offering an Archon Armaments Bag. You can also claim this week’s drop by tuning into Warframe International’s stream on Wednesday, December 14th at 3 p.m. ET.

• Archon Continuity
  • Archon Flow
  • Archon Intensify
  • Archon Stretch
  • Archon Vitality

image.png

** This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Brozime to continue the fun and share with their community.

With the changes to Twitch’s platform and our livestreaming schedule, we’ve been exploring additional ways to highlight some of the amazing broadcasters in our community!

Friday Community Drops!

Every Friday, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

Friday, December 16th

Each Fridays’ schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

We hope to see you there, Tenno!

Oi, give us an answer to the Tauforged shard problem.

It's been three months and that time gated RNG system sucks, there is a mountain of negative feedback about it and you guys haven't mentioned it or replied to one peep of it- people don't like time gated RNG with no mitigation paths!

14 hours ago, (PSN)Scissm said:

I really dislike the mandatory twitch watches.

Warframe is fun to play, but watching a stream isn't my cup of tea, and definetly not for 45 mins.

I much rather play the game instead.

Took me hours of farming the dumb kahl's missions to get the mods and now you just give them to people who watch your twitch streams.

Do you even take your own game serious or you rather be popular on twitch by hijacking your games playerbase to watch your streams.

They are not mandatory. I'm not sure if you can get stuffs that you cannot buy for plat. You don't want to watch streams. Then don't watch them. Simple as this.

14 hours ago, (PSN)Scissm said:
19 hours ago, zipilgrim said:

Speak for yourself. I don't have any of the mods, because I did one of the missions and decided I would rather do pretty much anything that can be done under the sun than engage with anything to do with Veilbreaker. You're free to get as mad as you like because the items being given away don't benefit you personally (don't worry, you're joining the ranks of the whiners who have complained in every single schedule thread since drops started, so you're definitely not alone), but if you get out of your wonderful delusion where you are the only person that matters in the universe you might realize that you are not "everyone".

He is totally right about the drops, your comment however shows what's wrong with many ppl who play games.

Too lazy to work for it. It's awesome that you rather do something else but *@##$ing on someone who actually played the game to get the mods is pretty sad mate.

He isn't totally right about drops. Not everyone plays certain contents. When VORuna dropped I've been farming her without bothering with Kahl. I don't remember how Archon look like (joke). It's not about being lazy

And zipilgrim just stated that some may like those drops (maybe me included). What's wrong with that? Nothing sad, imho, in that mate

20 hours ago, (PSN)Scissm said:

what's wrong with many ppl who play games.

Too lazy to work for it.

... you actually put these two sentences, right there, right next to each other.

If you seriously think that playing games should be work, then you may want to reconsider which attitude is the wrong one.

This wasn't even the broader point I was trying to make anyway (quxier already addressed this, thank you for that).

12 hours ago, (PSN)Shieldmaiden83 said:

Can someone answer the time scedule into GMT +1 cause I am lazy to google it.

I'm in UK and it's 8pm for Warframe international stream, and 11pm for prime time (on the respective days). If you're in Europe (and 1 hour ahead of UK) then just need to adjust by one hour i.e I believe that Europe (like France etc) is 6 hours ahead ahead of the listed stream times i.e 9pm and 12 midnight.

2 hours ago, (PSN)osholay said:

I'm in UK and it's 8pm for Warframe international stream, and 11pm for prime time (on the respective days). If you're in Europe (and 1 hour ahead of UK) then just need to adjust by one hour i.e I believe that Europe (like France etc) is 6 hours ahead ahead of the listed stream times i.e 9pm and 12 midnight.

In Denmark so in the GMT 1 here so know the time difference only a bit, it just gets a bit muddled for my brain that is not getting any younger and got lot on plate real life I just like some sort of reference. I rarely watch Twitch streams at all in a broad sense. Only streams when I remember them are on Youtube. Anyway thanks for your answer hope I remember them.

3 minutes ago, ItsMeFuzzyD said:

So how are these drops supposed to work?  I watched the entire stream and when I claim the drop it just tells me I watched 0% even though the twitch drop down menu says I'm "eligible" for it.

I think that's specifically for the Primetime stream. Mine is showing up at 0% out of 45 minutes but I got the drop.

Archived