Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: December 12 to December 16

[DE]Taylor

32 minutes ago, Amdar210 said:

Took mine a little bit to appear. I guess just wait.

I had to contact Twitch today cause it seems they have an error on my account on their end. Re-linking my account twice following the Drops2.0 guide DE released and even after 2 years now, twitch claimable drops for Warframe are unclaimable for me cause it says on twitch that I am not connected. Warframe profile here though on DE"s side says I am connected and properly updates with drops like ones given out that dont need claiming. Its incredibly frustrating. Three claimable mods, among others, and Twitch is the one holding them from my access to actually get, let alone the Riven pack i have from half a year ago and a few others from before that.

5 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

I had to contact Twitch today cause it seems they have an error on my account on their end. Re-linking my account twice following the Drops2.0 guide DE released and even after 2 years now, twitch claimable drops for Warframe are unclaimable for me cause it says on twitch that I am not connected. Warframe profile here though on DE"s side says I am connected and properly updates with drops like ones given out that dont need claiming. Its incredibly frustrating. Three claimable mods, among others, and Twitch is the one holding them from my access to actually get, let alone the Riven pack i have from half a year ago and a few others from before that.

I feel ya brother, it's all kinda sounding like a... well, I guess my expectations were set a little high.

6 hours ago, Grym.Reaper said:

Not sure why they say "armaments bag" when you only get ONE mod. Kind of misleading. Also, watched the international, says I got the drop, couldnt find it in game... whatever it might have been.

same here... what a waste of time

On 2022-12-13 at 8:01 AM, (PSN)Scissm said:

I really dislike the mandatory twitch watches.

Warframe is fun to play, but watching a stream isn't my cup of tea, and definetly not for 45 mins.

I much rather play the game instead.

Took me hours of farming the dumb kahl's missions to get the mods and now you just give them to people who watch your twitch streams.

Do you even take your own game serious or you rather be popular on twitch by hijacking your games playerbase to watch your streams.

Personally i have nothing with twitch and when i go through all the hassle of unlinking - linking and watching but something goes wrong i get nothing and when filing a request to solve it DE does nothing for ya.

Might I recommend Johnson & Johnson "No More Tears" shampoo?  If the advert is to be believed, it helps.

13 hours ago, Grym.Reaper said:

Not sure why they say "armaments bag" when you only get ONE mod. Kind of misleading. Also, watched the international, says I got the drop, couldnt find it in game... whatever it might have been.

It's free, why complain?

13 hours ago, Grym.Reaper said:

Three streams, one drop per stream.

Incorrect. 1 for watching the international stream, and then you could get a total of 2 watching the Primetime stream.

"Archon Armaments Bag Essentially a Twitch Drop version of click bait when you realize you only get one mod. 😄 Hey DE, who puts just one mod in a bag? Why not just say: Pray to the RNG god and receive one of the following after watching 45 minutes. 

Edit: Watched the Dec. 15th  stream for 90 minutes, account verified connected both ways from Amazons end and DE's end. Not the first time I have gotten DE drops. At this time, not even 1 mod has showed up in my inbox. 

5 hours ago, silence9123 said:

I didn't receive anything either.

Gift is claimed. Account is linked.

same here.  I even spent the day talking to support. 

"Thanks for contacting us! We've investigated your account and can confirm that the Twitch account currently connected to your Warframe account has just 1 Twitch Drop."

After watching all three streams. And it took all day to get that one GD item. 

Archived