Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Valkyr has issues regarding her ultimate. Theres a HIGH chance of it breaking melee completely and/or causing you to block through the entire duration of the ultimate. I've also seen the Rip Line beam get stuck on after the ability is done, using it again doesn't fix it. Also glitched doors are back in full force.

Just noticed the dual kama on Saryn's venorama in codex (guess I'm not first). I don't want to sound childish but when do we get that? :D I was hoping for such a thing for some time and looking at it my desire to shed blood seems to resurface...

-

q86d.png -

It would be awesome to get scythes taller than us and then get 2 of those in each hand! Now that's melee.

The Dojo Labs really look great in this update, but one thing caught my eyes (wait, we the tenno dont have eyes! my bad^^).

In the Bio Lab, there is a melee weapon on display that looks like an infested version of Orthos. Will that weapon be included in research or is it an alert mission reward? Or has it already been placed in dojo research?

EDIT: Also, i noticed that the scan tool you get has an icon of a flintlock pistol lol

I really do hope we get a flintlock pistol, just for giggles :3

EDIT2: Also, sorry for making a 2nd edit, but yesterday i saw a melee weapon called Fin Sword in the codex, that looked like a Skana Prime but more grey. Could someone give some confirmation about it?

Edited by Cebius

Hi, are we going to get a fix for the numbers for draw damage being very large and blocking line of sight in large groups/long distance?  Its really quite distracting.  Please either put a checkbox to disable draw damage numbers, or have the numbers float around the enemy instead of overlaying them. Thanks.

- Fixed Dojo "Room Building" UI hang resulting in unplayable game.

- Added more visibilty to Proc/status on enemies when dealing damage. Proc/status icons added to damage numbers.

- Injury Immunity fixes for Nyx when in Absorb.

- Fixed (for real) not being able to scan dead enemies multiple times.

- Fixed Blessing not making Trinity invulnerable.

- Fixed Scopes for lower resolutions (again for real)!

- Sweeper Shotgun reduced damage (we did missions without firing a single shot, necessary balance).

Now it's bed time for the devs ;)! Please enjoy Update 11 and it's two Hotfix iterations. We will be back in the morning to continue the review/response/hotfix process as necessary! Thank you for your patience, Tenno! 

great <3

Fixed Blessing not making Trinity invulnerable. - Does Blessing gave invulnerable to both Shield and Health or just Health? Because i'm still receiving damage and my shield was depleted but my health wont.   If it was intended for both please fix it! Thanks! and Goodnight!

Oh no, not my Sweeper.

Yes, what did you think? Armor2.0 could be a fair thing as we hope?  NOOOOO.

Just I find enemies buffed, ALL weapons nerfed, except for a pair that was too ridiculous being nerfed and DE had to buff again.

Excelent work with new warframe and codex idea. Very cool.

No way, you don't understand what we want about damage and dificulty Now is impossible to fight with obex or such kinda weapons with infested, even low level mobs (below 20 even). Nasty surprise for me, I discovered in a mission where I usually do without problems, so you stole me 3 lives while i was discovering that.

Anyways I guess you have to balance better the game, and you are still working on that.

Damage taken from enemies is also dam big now. You can't scape from infested once you're surrounded, even can't jump, yes, they are even over your head. That push my memory back at very old updates.

It's only my imagination or jumps has now less high.

Once again COOL IDEAS, BUT THE WORST IPPLEMENTATION.

It is the fisrt time  that I see more people than often starting to promote that they are selling their accounts.

I can't blame they, I feel treated like an idiot when I just formated 4 times a gun or frame and with the next update become a terrible time lost. They are now nerfed, or enemies buffed but still you are nerfed, again, again, and again if you not purchase the new guns.

Even so, i will stay a little longer. Lets see how this update ends.

By de way. Elevators floor is able to pass through and fall. You say is fixed, but not.

- Sweeper Shotgun reduced damage (we did missions without firing a single shot, necessary balance).

Do you play with level 100 mobs? Becouse now I'm afraid if deadmachine rifle it will be reduced also, because you can do missions without firing a single shot in mercury.

With all the respect to a lovely and kind DE as you are, I think you are wrong. People don't play often high levels because of that things.

Meanwhile I will stay on mercury till I find how new mechanics works.

Tho more things:

Grineers with dual cleavers can deal damage to your health even if you still have shields... WTF??? and furthermore you start to bleeding for a seconds. And that on Mercury...

Are shields become something aesthetics thing like blocking damage?

Really, really I think something wrong is happening in feedback between you and us.