Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

I can't seem to melee anymore for large parts of missions. Not sure (haven't tested it that much) but it might be a bug caused by Slash dashing (Excalibur, ofcourse). Anyone else having the same problem?

The same hapened to me in the void.

Also the dead bodys display damge numbers, fix that please.

In a laggy room it's dificult to know if they are dead or not

Too lazy to see if someone already posted this here, but I'll make sure it's reiterated.

Fix crit rates on weapons. Right now Soma is rendering less than 10%, with a +125% Point Strike mod.

Do it or I'll shred Scott's beard and give Megan a kiss.

Okay, wait. Flag on the play.

Sure you can use Sweeper on missions without firing a shot. Which ones? I HOPE the mobs weren't level 50 or less, especially with missions with mobs at 100+ out there. Shotgun is SUPPOSED to be more lethal at short ranges, so why nerf it? It's not 'necessary balance', just misinformed. No wonder I was having problems with lvl 25 mobs, even with my Strun Wraith. Did you nerf that, the Strun and all the other Shotgun weapons too? Tell me  you didn't put them on par with rifles?

That's my two cents.

you are not alone dude. We're mention it... it's look like De don't play further away from mercury...

And what the hell is new atribute asigned to weapons called "status".

And If you're so kind by adding another stat on weapons: total damage. TY.

Edited by akiem

Since Update 11, I don't have the keys I had before U11! I had a clan key, a Orokin Tower Defense 1, and two Orokin Tower Survival 1 keys. I'm not too worried about the Orokin Voids, they aren't one-time acquire. Losing my Clan key is a big deal, I'm one of only three generals. If it can't be fixed, I'll just leave and have a general or the master re-add me and I'll just reforge the key. Could the Devs look into this problem? If I could, I'd attach a screenshot showing proof.

ok here is me again........ i tried many weapons with the new damage mechanics 2.0 both at bosses and enemies from all factions and levels, here is what i could appreciate:

1) massive Nerf for every weapon in my arsenal, i ran out of bullets even with ammo mutation on every mission except lower enemy missions and formatted weapons sucks because the new mods! i formatted them for very specific mods which now dont do thing! 

2) enemies are too strong because the damage 2.0 mechanics; making the farming frustrating, since with one 21 shot magazine acrid i could farm credits in hades against ambulas, now i ran out of bullets and die and just if i make it...... at the end of the mission what i used to get was 7,800 credits now all i get for busting my frame for 30 minutes in one boss is 3,200...... is not fare and is killing the fun!

3) in survival missions before it was quiet an achievement to reach 20 minutes if soloing.... now is a piece of cake to reach that far! is not a good thing since the affinity earned so far is laughable. very much not fun once again, now leveling weapons is very frustrating and boring even with an affinity booster.     

i know you guys are trying hard but hear out your fans, specially the ones with love for the game! ill will give it some time, im sure im not the only one frustrated with the new 2.0 damage mechanics.

Dear DE, I have had 3 stalkers today, and they were all Instakilling me and my squad mates. Whenever we were able to hit him, he became invulnerable after 50% health. And on my opinion, if you can take out 3 level 30 Rhinos with iron skin in 2 moves, you need a nerf.

Dear DE, I have had 3 stalkers today, and they were all Instakilling me and my squad mates. Whenever we were able to hit him, he became invulnerable after 50% health. And on my opinion, if you can take out 3 level 30 Rhinos with iron skin in 2 moves, you need a nerf.

As for balance I must agree, the new system has loopholes - like Brakk. I know it's supposedly strong but it has 50 of all base damage types while Ballistica has only 6-12dmg of the same types. And not even range is an excuse, brakk is pretty good from mid distance too. Even further than that actually.

The difference is just extreme.

EDIT

Just got a message from stalker on reward screen during extraction...khm...

Edited by K_Shiro

Sweeper !!! Oh Noooes!!

Ok, I can see why you nerfed it but imo you went from an extreme to another... It feels so wrong right now, slow and weak ...  What have you done to THE sentinel wep to use at very high levels ??

Just like many of us said on this thread, 3 formas and the best shotty mods to get this weak thing , lol??

Im sure youll find the right balance, I mean... youll fix that, right?? ;

Anyways, thanks for all those new stuff to test and have fun with, keep up the good job DE..!

Edited by S4lF

Could anyone shine some light about the melee weapon i mentioned? The Fin Sword? Was it a closed beta exclusive weapon or  some forgotten unused weapon in the earliest build of the game? Or is it an alert mission reward or possibly a planned Event item reward? Just asking really.

Could anyone shine some light about the melee weapon i mentioned? The Fin Sword? Was it a closed beta exclusive weapon or  some forgotten unused weapon in the earliest build of the game? Or is it an alert mission reward or possibly a planned Event item reward? Just asking really.

9148130.jpg

9148130.jpg

Lol, you mean orokin? XD

Anyways, pavlovaface posted an imaged about the sword http://imgur.com/bh5hgZa,1q2loVa here

If it was removed for a reason, then why?

though id spam more about the codex: 30lvl sentinels + sentinel weapons dont get flagged with star if you sold them before u11.

void has still the bug for enabling friendly fire for allies (my mates loved my djinn :D).

esc button working quite incostintely, sometimes it works for quitting sessions in lobby, other times not.

though there are bugs, im loving the dmg 2.0.