Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Okay, I'm not happy with the sweeper nerf, since I've been putting off leveling it until now, but I can understand why it was done.

There was literally no reason to use any other sidekick weapons, and trying to introduce other armaments to compete for that slot ould be a nightmare.

Sweeper had a good run, but it's time for it to step in line with the other Sentinal armaments.

--but you guys aren't going to nerf my Brakk, are you?  I know the event exclusive weapons are intended to be a little wrong, but nothing that feels this good to play with can be right.

ok here is me again........ i tried many weapons with the new damage mechanics 2.0 both at bosses and enemies from all factions and levels, here is what i could appreciate:

1) massive Nerf for every weapon in my arsenal, i ran out of bullets even with ammo mutation on every mission except lower enemy missions and formatted weapons sucks because the new mods! i formatted them for very specific mods which now dont do thing! 

2) enemies are too strong because the damage 2.0 mechanics; making the farming frustrating, since with one 21 shot magazine acrid i could farm credits in hades against ambulas, now i ran out of bullets and die and just if i make it...... at the end of the mission what i used to get was 7,800 credits now all i get for busting my frame for 30 minutes in one boss is 3,200...... is not fare and is killing the fun!

3) in survival missions before it was quiet an achievement to reach 20 minutes if soloing.... now is a piece of cake to reach that far! is not a good thing since the affinity earned so far is laughable. very much not fun once again, now leveling weapons is very frustrating and boring even with an affinity booster.     

i know you guys are trying hard but hear out your fans, specially the ones with love for the game! ill will give it some time, im sure im not the only one frustrated with the new 2.0 damage mechanics.

You know... warframe alsoknownas WARNERF, everybody knows it. 

Pepople don't even try to play the game, becouse they read things like this. I can't convince any gamer friend to play XD

When you'll only play mercury because is the last planet you can face it, DE will change sentinel bullets into water, becoming a floating watter pistol with a new stat: "HAAAHAAA" and it will be 100%

No matter how many real money you spent to farming it up. Yo will get a big Bazingaaaa!

The game show you that you have not to spend money to farming or on anything else.

Maybe if this is going to this way, we shall convene a vague XD, nobody play until... whatever

Edited by akiem

pure elemental type weapons like the acrid do not recieve any normal tier damage even when I add a normal damage mod like no return, I'm frustrated that i can give normal weapons elemantal damage, but not give elemantal weapons normal damage. DE Please fix this.

and thanks for all you do for us fans of the game

Okay, little feedback...

There appears to be a glitch in the damage system.

I have my Lanka doing ~2500 dmg sometimes it does the blast part of the dmg sometimes it does not. This may be because of split chamber however.

So, in efforts to provide good due diligence I tested my Orthos Prime.

Sometimes it does my FULL charge dmg, sometimes it does only the non-elemental damage. When the elemental fails it can take 3 swings to kill; when full dmg is delt... Insta-gib.

EDIT!!!!

Confirmed!

I have observed the issue with my Lanka even without Split chamber.

Edited by Achronus

After 600+ hours of play time......and my play time achievements along with others are still not unlocked even though I've done them hundreds of times over before the update. Le sigh :\

same here + many achievements should be unlocked cuz i already did them the proof is my profile stats(in game) take a look :P

it's not 100% retroactive :(

Edited by g0thv4mp1r3

Haven't read all of the posts above, maybe it was already mentioned: wouldn't it be helpful to see the statistics of a weapon when putting the mods in? Now I have to leave the mod-window, look at the statistics on the right and then decide what to do next.,,

^ This a thousand times. More immediate feedback on the effect of mods on Warframes, weapons and sentinels. This would make mod managing a breeze, and allow us to find the optimal weapon mod configs easier.