Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Oh no, not my Sweeper.

And now the fun times are over...

In other news, Nyx's seems to have a sadistic fetish for killing her sentinel (Absorb is broken again). And, elemental combination particle effects on melee weapons seem to progressively intensify as you play, drastically decreasing framerate (this may ONLY be related to the Corrosive effect [Toxin+Electricity], but I'd check all effects).

Thanks for the fixes so far though. :)

- Fixed Dojo "Room Building" UI hang resulting in unplayable game.

- Added more visibilty to Proc/status on enemies when dealing damage. Proc/status icons added to damage numbers.

- Injury Immunity fixes for Nyx when in Absorb.

- Fixed (for real) not being able to scan dead enemies multiple times.

- Fixed Blessing not making Trinity invulnerable.

- Fixed Scopes for lower resolutions (again for real)!

- Sweeper Shotgun reduced damage (we did missions without firing a single shot, necessary balance).

Now it's bed time for the devs ;)! Please enjoy Update 11 and it's two Hotfix iterations. We will be back in the morning to continue the review/response/hotfix process as necessary! Thank you for your patience, Tenno! 

Great, nerfed the damage on the slowest firing Sentinel weapon, that Firing Rate mods don't affect. My Sentinel hardly fires it to begin with. >.<

Is there a way to use old scopes? I'm honestly hating the new one on my Vectis.

Did a run, killing Ambulas on Pluto. Got 3.9k credits instead of the old 7.8k. Not sure if unintentional credit nerf due to lower enemy levels or....

Edited by iTzLazer

im missing a LOT of achievments i have obviously completed, namely proficiency/mastery weapon ones, sentinels, time played, lower tiers of owned warframes, foundry building, and a couple others i cant think of at the moment, but yeah, a bunch aren't being retroactive, but others are. kind of irritating when you have "completionist OCD" - it will haunt me til you fix it. no lie.

>302 hours, 4 minutes, and 4 seconds of playtime

>has no "time played" achievements

Edited by Ailith

thx for the hotfix 11.0.2

by the way,

i found another thing needs to be fixed.

when i had partied up and completed a mission, and then when i want to quit that session with the current squad member by using ESC key, it gives me nothing. i had to make it a SOLO mission to quit the current session.

please fix that.