Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Great, nerfed the damage on the slowest firing Sentinel weapon, that Firing Rate mods don't affect. My Sentinel hardly fires it to begin with. >.<

Really? My sweeper shoots six times in a row every now and then. Try putting it on a different sentinel. Wyrm is a great choice.

EDIT: Doesn't seem to be shooting as often anymore now... well, lovely.

Edited by DavidSPD

Could I please just point out about the Torid bug. The stacked clouds no longer do high damage. I have had great fun with my forma x4 Torid on defense missions getting to about level 25 solo!! Now I can hardly get to 5 or more.

Please fix this little bug as it is ruining my game exerperience with Warframe.

By the way, though I guess many others told you this before, but have to anyways: the new dojo research rooms look badass. I can see the love you pour into the game (and skill by the way).

I rarely do this but:

Thank you.

EDIT:

I think you should rework status mods a bit. They work like critical chance mods (according to arsenal info) meaning a maxed 30% bonus status chance for a weapon with a base 20% only gives 6 extra percent chance... so basically useless spending mod points on such a mod.

Also since rainbow builds no longer apply, you might need to add some new mods to affect the different elements and up mod efficiency or number of ranks a bit.

We might need impact and slash damage (melee screams for it big time, they were lacking recently to begin with so now, even more) but haven't seen toxic damage mods either - that would be fun.

Just noticed the red mods in codex... hunters gotta hunt before yapping about needed mods...

I know I know, you lend your pinky I tear off your arm :)

EDIT again:

My sentinel seems to fly all around the starchart...

Edited by K_Shiro

Secret room on Ananke with high shaft entrance and two openable exits still leaves me stuck in online mode. Same stage - I fell through walls into obligatory revive twice.

Codex enters reload animation and switches off causing funniest walk animation ;]

I'm ready for more fixes.

Thanks for the Update.  Dojo Rooms look awesome. Hop over some obstacles fluid.  UI and buttons look clean and fitting for chat and stuff.  Damage 2.0 looks great, I got different builds for different reasons.  I had fun soloing stealth for scanning.  Good mix.  Great job Digital Extremes, Everyone of you.

Since U11 lots of missions i do aren't rewarded. I see the xp and the Mods i accuired in the Mission finishing screen but as soon that is over it is like i never played the mission. No new mods, no exp ganied... And yes the mission weren't lost if you want to ask that. Please fix that. Its getting annoying.