Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

What about the ninja nerf of blessing: ennemies can damage my shield when blessing is active (making this power really average or even bad)...

Thank you also for the ninja nerf of Acrid (What about the damn overpowered Mastery Rank 3 soma?)

What about the very powerful weapons like Brakk and Strun Wraith?

Should I continue... ?

This damage 2.0 really feels like a lame excuse for trying (and you failed) to balance the weapons!

There was absolutely no need to nerf a weapon (in a PVE game) when mobs lvl 140 can kill anyone (solo) in a matter of seconds...

Now I can imagine the frustration and anger of noobs who didn't participate to recent events. The weapons your dojo invested so much to build? That's a bunch of useless toys now (also put your 5 formas directly in your a** if you're unhappy...)

Edited by Vultor

Friend just got killed by our sentinels. They just turned on him - even after revive they reacted to him as enemy. Strange. Is it something common with the new patch or we were just plain lucky? Also till now he could only join me, and nobody could join him - now I can join him but he cannot join me... Things change I guess...

Gotta check out that log...

EDIT:

New one: you can wallwalk continously if you press crouch for a moment and then release it.

Edited by K_Shiro

More dufficult planet? Original sweeper fully modded  kill lvl60 Ancients in 2-3 shots...

kill only one ancient, on 2 or 3 shots in 3 seconds and if it's only so close.

Where I usually play there is a room full of ancients and chargers to the next. And you should not let they able to get close around you, and your only close eficience sentinel weapon.

Oh...  my sentinel kill one enemies of that 30 in the room just in 3 seconds... wow...

Even between that 3 shots a lvl 60 can kill you faster.

Just toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much people saying some things are OP when they are playing in a teletubbie planet.

Edited by akiem

So how about those Ember fixes that didn't actually fix her? Fireball is performing admirably now, but it's not crowd controlling anything. They are on fire but the "i'm on fire" animations are nowhere to be seen. Overheat damage ticks so slowly enemies don't really care if it's up, Fireblast and WoF seem to have been untouched.

Ember is still the second slowest warframe available despite pleas for a speed buff. Scott completely ignored our requests to change her kit mechanics and instead (yet again) changed a couple numbers a LITTLE BIT but didn't actually touch the core problems with her which are:

1. A lot of overlap with her skills makes them redundant

2. Second slowest warframe despite being intended as a "glass cannon" playstyle

I thought she was supposed to be "ready" for her prime release? Seems to me not much has changed other than emphasis on using Fireball and not much else. I'm doing the level 25-30 infested missions solo (to eliminate potential lag and assisted damage from allies) with a 4star "caster" build, as she was intended and I'm almost dying and EASILY getting overrun even though I'm fireblasting doorways with WoF going. This should not be happening.

Her damage output is STILL mediocre and her overall performance has barely seen any improvement with this "buff". Scott, I'm begging you, if there's any compassion in your heart at all, at the VERY LEAST increase Ember's movement speed to respectable levels. That's ALL she needs to not cause complete frustration. Let her move about easier, and her skills will be fantastic and fun. Even if her damage output isn't insane at higher levels it won't be so bad because at least she can still mod for damage and get around without wasting a slot to put on rush.

Nothing says Glass Cannons have to be fast. Just saying.

What about the ninja nerf of blessing: ennemies can damage my shield when blessing is active (making this power really average or even bad)...

Thank you also for the ninja nerf of Acrid (What about the damn overpowered Mastery Rank 3 soma?)

What about the very powerful weapons like Brakk and Strun Wraith?

Should I continue... ?

This damage 2.0 really feels like a lame excuse for trying (and you failed) to balance the weapons!

There was absolutely no need to nerf a weapon (in a PVE game) when mobs lvl 140 can kill anyone (solo) in a matter of seconds...

Now I can imagine the frustration and anger of noobs who didn't participate to recent events. The weapons your dojo invested so much to build? That's a bunch of useless toys now (also put your 5 formas directly in your a** if you're unhappy...)

as i said: Just toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much people saying some things are OP when they are playing in a teletubbie planet.

Is very dangerous in a big community know who should listen, and they don't know.

We wanted more equal evolution on high-level mobs.

Also specific mods that works only in health do it shields.

Powerup some guns and frames or fix it, Nyx it's still buged.

Being able how to achieve some keys, formas or mods more easy (let's see how works codex).

I will try new system for a while, and I will chose to shell my account as many others or continue.

But give it a chance, take in mid that the highest enemi that i saw is arround Lvl 40, and only in void.

Personally i don't like it now, but i will test ... and see if they fix some things.

So yeah, I'm not sure what fix was done to Blessing but it works the same as it did when U11 launched.  Shields still take damage and best of all, you can still be disrupted while under the effects of Blessing.

Link doesn't protect from knockdown or disruption like it used to either.

- Sweeper Shotgun reduced damage (we did missions without firing a single shot, necessary balance).

Okay, wait. Flag on the play.

Sure you can use Sweeper on missions without firing a shot. Which ones? I HOPE the mobs weren't level 50 or less, especially with missions with mobs at 100+ out there. Shotgun is SUPPOSED to be more lethal at short ranges, so why nerf it? It's not 'necessary balance', just misinformed. No wonder I was having problems with lvl 25 mobs, even with my Strun Wraith. Did you nerf that, the Strun and all the other Shotgun weapons too? Tell me  you didn't put them on par with rifles?

That's my two cents.

My gfx card is dated with a dysfunctional fan but Warframe worked fine with minimal graphic settings before this update.

Now I'm getting occasional lag spikes on the main screen (with the planets). Also when I open other tabs like arsenal after the main screen. Arsenal doesn't lag if I open it after some other screen like Mission lobby or Key selection screen. Looks like the new background on the planet's screen is causing this. It should be disabled with the options in graphic settings.

Also, the chat is too big. The player list should be toggle-able.

Gas city is great. Can't wait to kick Alad V's arse.