Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Okay, little feedback...

There appears to be a glitch in the damage system.

I have my Lanka doing ~2500 dmg sometimes it does the blast part of the dmg sometimes it does not. This may be because of split chamber however.

So, in efforts to provide good due diligence I tested my Orthos Prime.

Sometimes it does my FULL charge dmg, sometimes it does only the non-elemental damage. When the elemental fails it can take 3 swings to kill; when full dmg is delt... Insta-gib.

EDIT!!!!

Confirmed!

I have observed the issue with my Lanka even without Split chamber.

The procs like Blast and Magnetic act in the same way a crit does.

You'll notice the "status" chance on the weapon stats. This is modified by Status mods (what were previously stun mods).

Embolist- firestorm mod does not work with it.. and it should :'(

Coolant leak mod- does not work at all, needs major fix.

Status chance mods- the percent they are increased is non-existent. No way that was intentional. Make the percents additive to fix.

Valkyr-weapons keep locking up permanently in missions sometimes from knockdown and others for unknown reason.

Possibly from switching weapons while swinging or pressing attack button too fast.

New prime sandana-not in my inventory. Should be. ;)

Acrid-insane nerf. Either the additional damage ticks aren't happening or it needs another buff. 10 to 20 didn't make much of a difference. Maybe boost to 25 or 30 and it will feel normal.

Another embolist problem/maybe all or just poison weapons- u can still see damage tick numbers when u attack dead bodies now.

Update 11 is amazing though! Brilliant DE, brilliant. Best so far, hoping for some event reward bp's.

Edited by Depsilon

Ninja-nerfing is very common around these here parts, but ninja-fixing???

I just wanted to pop in and let anybody know who didn't happen to see (since NOBODY has mentioned this yet)...

YOMO and ASA SYANDANA MOUNTING has been FIXED on ALL MALE FRAMES!!!!!!!!!  The mount no longer disappears under their armor! w00t!!!

Yes, that is right... ALL male frames! Even Frost. They placed the mount on the bottom third of his bulbous cryopack that sticks out of his back.

I am not sure when this occurred (I searched through this forum looking for clues in patch notes), but I just noticed it today (when I was window-dressing the new Immortal Skins... jury is still out on those...). So, now I have just one, leetul question:

DE, Y U NO SHOUT THIS FROM ROOFTOPS?!?!?

We have only been waiting for this for a little over 2 months, when Syandana's were first released in U10 (9/13/13). I mean, all of those other additions, changes, and fixes are mildly important (Ember Prime, Valkyr, Codex, Damage 2.0), but this... THIS... of such massive importance that I can not even put it into words.  XD

OK, back to your regularly scheduled bickering... er... programming.

Edited by Thunder_Chief

Status chance mods- the percent they are increased is non-existent. No way that was intentional. Make the percents additive to fix.

[...]

Update 11 is amazing though! Brilliant DE, brilliant. Best so far, hoping for some event reward bp's.

Lots of good points, but I just needed to highlight this one here. I was glad to see a change to the Stun mods (since the only one that mattered was Hammer Shot), but this, while well-intentioned, is pretty much useless.

Take Melee Prowess, for example. Rank 6 mod, +12.5% Status Chance. On a weapon with a base 10% Status, the mod changes the status to a whopping........ 11.3%!!!

Srsly?

Waste of mod points, let alone a whole mod slot.

Easy fix (without changing the base status of all weapons), would be to do what Depsilon suggested: make the % additive.  Or just increase the % bonus. Actually, do the first, please. Now Hammer Shot will only increase a 10% base Status to 14%... tho maybe +50% Status might be a little too much.  I don't know.  All I know is that it needs fixing. For a brief second, them old Stun mods were going to have new life breathed into them... but now they are destined to be returned to the back burner, or be use as Fusion Fodder.

pls fix the bug with the new mod "rupture" ... if u pick it up u will get no mods or rewards from your mission ;_; i played pluto palus 25min solo and i got no mods or keys from my 5min rewards cause i pick up "rupture" >.< (so much mods, keys and prime weapons from the void -.-) p.s. my english is not perfect `-´

Codex issue:

I got 2 sentinel weapons to level 30 and then deleted them to make room for Djinn (before update 11) and now the codex shows no progress on the deleted weapons.

Achievements issue:

I have leveled 12 frames to rank 30 and deleted 9 of them to make room for more frames. The frames show correctly in the codex but this hasn't been recognised in the steam achievements. Must I "obtain" each warframe once more for the achievement registered?

i really wish you had of name the DMG type puncher something different, AP stands for "armor piercing" why not just change old AP mods to "PIERCING" dmg? every time im talking about puncher dmg ppl ask it i mean puncher thru.... so i just end up saying old AP

Dang, right when I notice Sweeper's insane imbalance. GG DE. ^u^

Another one that play on teletubbie planets...

If you find insane bufed, just don't use it.

There are people that play on hard dificult planets and that buff even doesn't make any diference but nerfed could be a nightmare, they need it.

When i farm new weapons in mercury i don't use sentinels. May you think that deathmachine,laser or pistol are bufed too because you can pass through Mercury without any shot?

c'one it's a shotgun, has to be more powerful. It is not a watter pistol!!!

I personally never use it because i prefer a good aiming rather than a shotgun with dispersion, but that change f*** up much people that wasted money by buying or using potatos to formating slots.

DE  looks that they don't remember that are playing with players money, and that is what cause rage on that big changes.

Another bug i hope:

You can't do any headshot to corpus, nor with basto even sniper (with perforation mods at max rank). I didn't try with ingnore armor weapons, but even if ignore armor weapons do, it's a terryble mistake that i figure they will fix.

The new mixed elemental in melee weapons is ugly (this is only my personal point) I want to see electrical damage and fire each one, not that green wierd shine that glow too much. I guees every body use that mod: electrical damage plus speed charge damage, at least most of us. And we still wanna see fire on our weapons.

The bleeding status has nosense if you or the enemies still have shields.

not really sure what to think yet but since you have included challenges please could you fix it so that they register. Most of them went through after the patch but some have not been picked up on such as build 10 frames (i have used them all but the 2 new ones and excalibure prime) and build 20 items in the foundry not to mention play for 100 hours, i have played for over 600 hours (sad i know).