Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix 32.2.7

[DE]Megan

Fixes

• Fixed the Necramech Essential Mod Bundle missing the Necramech Intensify mod. 

• For those who purchased the Bundle, a script will be run to deliver the missing Necramech Intensify Mod. We will update the thread here once it has begun.  Script has been run and completed! You will receive an inbox message with the Necramech Intensify Mod upon opening/re-opening the game.

• Fixed Titania’s Tribute not transforming enemies into beacons and applying buffs. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1333706-titania-bug/?ct=1670350493

• Fixed Baruuk not gaining Energy from Energy Restores while Serene Storm is active. 

• Fixed offset issues with the Embolist Leg Growths Armor and Galvanik Leg Plates when equipped on Baruuk Prime. 

• Fixed Baruuk’s Elude deactivate sound FX not always playing. 

• Fixed a rare crash that could occur when extracting from a mission. 

• Fixed a rare crash that could occur when removing Friends in bulk or declining friend requests. 

• Fixed a rare crash that could occur when removing players from your Clan.

• Fixed a rare crash that could occur while trading. 

Thanks for the hotfix!

Edit: Unique Rewards are not being distributed at all from missions. 

Please fix ASAP as this will surely make players if untouched if left for over a day. 

"Unique Rewards" is as follows: Rotation Rewards, Relic Rewards, Assassination Rewards, Bounty Rewards, etc etc.

Double Edit: Thanks @[DE]Saskefor the quick clarification! Visual bug, but rewards should still be earned. 

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

• Fixed the Necramech Essential Mod Bundle missing the Necramech Intensify mod. 

• For those who purchased the Bundle, a script will be run to deliver the missing Necramech Intensify Mod. We will update the thread here once it has begun. 

• Fixed Titania’s Tribute not transforming enemies into beacons and applying buffs. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1333706-titania-bug/?ct=1670350493

• Fixed Baruuk not gaining Energy from Energy Restores while Serene Storm is active. 

• Fixed offset issues with the Embolist Leg Growths Armor and Galvanik Leg Plates when equipped on Baruuk Prime. 

• Fixed Baruuk’s Elude deactivate sound FX not always playing. 

• Fixed a rare crash that could occur when extracting from a mission. 

• Fixed a rare crash that could occur when removing Friends in bulk or declining friend requests. 

• Fixed a rare crash that could occur when removing players from your Clan.

• Fixed a rare crash that could occur while trading. 

Is DE aware or has any intention to fixing Prolonged Paralysis, since it is only applying a 100% bonus duration instead of 200%, and is incorrectly not scaling with power Strength, as reported two weeks ago?

6 minutes ago, SephirothWS said:

Void/Ukko apparently lost relic rewards from running the mission. Ran two missions after the hotfix and didn't get any relics, just credits. Was there a stealth nerf to the drop tables there?

Same with Hepit, missed out on 3 relics from runs.

I am experiencing a bug in which I am unable to leave the loading area of open world missions, such as the elevator for Fortuna and the gates for Cetus, upon extracting. I've been stuck in that space twice now and each time I had to forcibly close the game via task manager as attempting to leave the area via aborting the mission gives me a prompt informing me the action cannot be done because the mission has already been completed. This was not happening yesterday so it must have been the culprit of today's update.

21 hours ago, -.GALAHAD.- said:

ridiculous in a game like this to run out of pistol ammo

Have you tried making the pistol deal more damage and/or using a mutation mod/Carrier/aiming for the head to deal quite a bit more damage? All weapons can kill, it's just a matter of which ones take more effort to not be a nuisance to use.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

@Halo@SephirothWS@Maen3@Mr.Allan@The_Gray_Lady

Hi Tenno! It seems to be just a visual issue, looking at your logs you received your mission rewards just fine. We are investigating and working on a fix. 

I guess it's the same issue I got, I opened a relic and saw no Prime part/ Forma as reward, while the relic got consummed. I do see by checking my other relics, that I indeed got one fo the drop.

vor 38 Minuten schrieb SephirothWS:

Void/Ukko apparently lost relic rewards from running the mission. Ran two missions after the hotfix and didn't get any relics, just credits. Was there a stealth nerf to the drop tables there?

and the relics are also gone from Oxomoco's reward table. I'm done testing other missions, guessing they are gone from all void missions. Is this intended or a new 'feature' - sorry - bug.

3 minutes ago, Sir.HC said:

and the relics are also gone from Oxomoco's reward table. I'm done testing other missions, guessing they are gone from all void missions. Is this intended or a new 'feature' - sorry - bug.

Confirmed visual bug. 

Check rewards before / after missions by proxy. 

perform a test by fighting the SGT. Check your nova parts, and then play it, then check the parts again. 

Rewards still get sent to your inventory, just don't show up. 

Fix is in the works. 

Archived