Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix 32.2.8

[DE]Megan

i accessed Hombask shop and perused the items and didnt buy anything and exited and the game pinned me in place, i could mouse and access chat, ang hitting the x in the corner would not close the game. and i had to task manager to close the game to escape it. i have experience this also before with yonta shop. why does unstuck not work outside of missions, which i did try with yonta when it happened. 

fix leveling syndicates passively by half by half by half by half when you capped in the main syndicate. i know that you dont care about juggling the syndicates, but i do.

or remove hate feature and be like Oblivion and make the Tenno the leader and the original leader can be mad and hate me for the rest of their days as a trash leader and send their pitiful peons to attack me.

DE, Railjack crew are not destroying the Grineer Radiators again, It's like having a dog and barking myself, have to teleport back to the ship and shoot it myself then go back, very time consuming to say the least.

I paid Millions upon Millions for these Elite Crew but as of this hotfix they're as useless as an ashtray on a motorbike, they used to be awesome but each hotfix breaks things.

I have all max'd out intrinsics 10-10-10-10-10 in case it matters.

Give Railjack some loving please.

Thank you.

Update:
After a few missions I have to wait until I've hacked the first console once Cy saids the command to destroy radiator I then tell my R5 R5 gunner to take over Pilot, seems to work after that, but I shouldn't need to be a bug solver.

On 2022-12-15 at 10:54 PM, Wholfe1999 said:

Because i can't buy any and I'm impatient.

I salute you for this answer. It made my day (I'm still smiling).

This is not because of you, but due to the fact that your 8-word sentence honestly manages to describe a core part of the whole Warframe experience.

If I could I would vote for your short oneliner as the best post of 2022. 😁

Thanks!

DE, I just failed the Excavation part of the Arcon Hunt because no POWER CELL ENEMIES were spawning in, I was Solo in there 25 minutes trying to protect the drill/s while killing heaps of enemies, only had part of the last drill to finish off, lost 3 drills waiting on power cell enemies hence only a % to go.

Not impressed at the way it's time gated, don't spawn power cell enemies and it takes forever if the player doesn't die first or run out of ammo in my single shot weapons.

Pardon my crappy attitude I'm not happy wasting all that time to just fail because of bad mechanics. :angry:

Did I just encounter a bug because I don't remember it was like this last time I did excavation.

4 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

DE, I just failed the Excavation part of the Arcon Hunt because no POWER CELL ENEMIES were spawning in, I was Solo in there 25 minutes trying to protect the drill/s while killing heaps of enemies, only had part of the last drill to finish off, lost 3 drills waiting on power cell enemies hence only a % to go.

Not impressed at the way it's time gated, don't spawn power cell enemies and it takes forever if the player doesn't die first or run out of ammo in my single shot weapons.

Pardon my crappy attitude I'm not happy wasting all that time to just fail because of bad mechanics. :angry:

Did I just encounter a bug because I don't remember it was like this last time I did excavation.

Missions can become like that.

Its sometimes similar in survival missions where something goes wrong in enemy spawn in general, and they are far and few.

Or sometimes nullifiers are more spawning in than normal enemies.

And recent updates/hotfixes re-introduced some of old bugs too. Like enemies who dies  in grendels gut or by spitting them out via his 1. Appears to be dead, but game thinks they are alive, they are invisible you cant target them, but in mission like interception they conlfict a tower. Only companions can kill them, atleast my predasite was able to and they gave loot.

10 minutes ago, AntifreezeUnder0 said:

Its sometimes similar in survival missions where something goes wrong in enemy spawn in general, and they are far and few.

And recent updates/hotfixes re-introduced some of old bugs too. Like enemies who in grendels gut or by spitting them out via his 1. Appears to be dead, but game thinks they are alive, they are invisible you cant target them, but in mission like interception they conlfict a tower. Only companions can kill them, atleast my predasite was able to.

Yes it's very frustrating when a mission like that can really mess with you, so close but so far, only needed about 40 more to get to 500.

I was using Zephyr, Felarx, Nukor and Stropha, I'll go back in and do it, I'm stubborn like that,

В 16.12.2022 в 00:32, [DE]Megan сказал:

Fixed the Status Immunity Invigoration preventing melee parrying.

Grendel's Hearty Nourishment (2 augment) also does that.

Maybe it would be wise to check all status-immunity buffs, because that's the 3rd time this bug appears already (and that's only on my memory).

On 2022-12-29 at 8:29 PM, AntifreezeUnder0 said:

And recent updates/hotfixes re-introduced some of old bugs too. Like enemies who dies  in grendels gut or by spitting them out via his 1. Appears to be dead, but game thinks they are alive, they are invisible you cant target them, but in mission like interception they conlfict a tower. Only companions can kill them, atleast my predasite was able to and they gave loot.

Finally got it done, went back in and did it with what I used the first time, Zephyr, Felarx, hardly used my Kuva Nukor and Stropha this time.

I just ran around for 35 minutes waiting for power cell enemies to spawn, kill 4 then carry power cell to the edge of the drill and start the drill only once I had 4 then fight like crazy to stop the nade spamming grineer and spawn on top of the drill sentients from destroying it, ended up with 86 sentient cores from picking them up, left most of them on the ground to busy staying alive. VDswsbF.gif

Edit:
Archon Hunt done for this week, normal shard, I'll see a Tao Forged one maybe next year. :tongue:

Le 29/12/2022 à 06:23, Slayer-. a dit :

I was Solo in there 25 minutes trying to protect the drill/s while killing heaps of enemies, only had part of the last drill to finish off, lost 3 drills waiting on power cell enemies hence only a % to go.

Yeah sometimes they also hide at fair distance but sometimes they just stop to spawn it seems ( or so far from objective that it's like they not there ), so if you move too far to get them ( or just take time to pick up a power cell literally 5 feets away from the excavator ) excavator get toasted just by a mob looking at it too intensely, found out protecting a such delicate things wasn't worth it ( at least in solo mode ), i just activate one and go to the next until all is gathered, if i have to waste time at least it's because i choose too not because they refuse to make proper lvl scaling health pool for objectives, they seems to have no problem with making infused mobs spawn infinitely so why powercell holder suddenly stop to show up ?.

2 hours ago, Carmelitha said:

Yeah sometimes they also hide at fair distance but sometimes they just stop to spawn it seems ( or so far from objective that it's like they not there ), so if you move too far to get them ( or just take time to pick up a power cell literally 5 feets away from the excavator ) excavator get toasted just by a mob looking at it too intensely, found out protecting a such delicate things wasn't worth it ( at least in solo mode ), i just activate one and go to the next until all is gathered, if i have to waste time at least it's because i choose too not because they refuse to make proper lvl scaling health pool for objectives, they seems to have no problem with making infused mobs spawn infinitely so why powercell holder suddenly stop to show up ?.

Doing it with Zephyr is ok I have a reasonable size Turbulence (shield) active which stops them shooting the drill, I kill everything near me so not to get melee'd then use operator to go get power cells, when they drop them, :facepalm: the biggest concern is all the nade spam and Sentients spawning on the drill and going straight into spin to win, I have to kill them fairly quick to save the drill when you have 100 or more Sentients spawning in ammo is precious, this run was better but still took 34 minutes waiting on power cell enemies to spawn.

Happy New Year !

So...,

will you use this year and finally start to fix annoying, year old bugs? Here some examples:

- Invisible walls and corners, where the characters get stuck on, blocking movement and causing unnecessary deaths.

- Acolytes teleporting the player from one end of the map, to the other.

- Acolytes spawing new acolytes, when dying, or straight up in duos. One or more of them almost always invulnerable, until the other one dies, or some minutes pass.

- Not being able to jump.

- Not being able to use abilities.

- Not being able to use weapons.

- Tranference (in) often leading to instant death.

- Gara's Splinter Storm disappearing, completely ignoring the remaining timer. (No, no Nullifiers.)

- Revert/remove void-sling, or make it less of a pain to use.

- Oberon's Reckoning not removing armor.

- Dying with literally 0 damage/hit feedback.

- Host migration removing and blocking boni from arcanes, until mission ends.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Speaking of host migration:

Since you are a not-so-small Game Developer and not indie anymore, how about you put some the humongus amounts of cash, you should have, and invest in servers and remove this dreaded Host Migration system, especially since crossplay increases the problems?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- And how about you stop adding new Content-Isles (your words) and fuse, connect, intertwine content together instead ? I don't know how, YOU are the devs.

For example: Why did it have to be LUA Thrax Plasm, instead of the regular Thrax Plasm? I know why, because more grind. But the question still stands. Wasted chance, i dare say.

- Bring back self-damage.

- Bring weapons closer together, OR lock the strong armaments behind higher Mastery Ranks. - I know, you won't, because that means less money for you. Just do it anyways. - Being able to master ANYTHING at MR 16 is wrong, it only ridicules the need for Mastery Ranks above 16.

- Make sure to give ALL (new) Tennogen-skins the voidshell-treatment. - Lets not forget, that the technology was meant to be used on ANY skin, not just Gimme-More-Cash-Voidtrash-Skins.

- Put more thought into things, like you did with the last armor-changes. (Damage types partially bypass armor) Because that was really smart and thought-through.

- Treat your developers better, give them more money. Don't be just like all the other companies.

I bet there is tons more lurking in the back of my mind, but that's it for now.
And don't forget! I complain, because i love this game. If i didn't, i wouldn't still be playing it so much...

PS:

Why do random enemies turn invincible ? - https://imgur.com/a/B9FAq3Z

DAY 1023 : Perfect capture challenge in OrbVallis is still bugged AF and credit perfect catch randomly independently of how many perfect fluffies you save.

EDIT: after further investigation it appear that only the progression pop up window show only when it feels like to but count keep adding as it should, getting out and back in the area seems to fix the issue when it show ( or don't in this case ).

Archived